Trouble

Taehyung was sitting still on the bed that belonged to his roommate Hoseok, waiting for him to come back from his class. He smoothed down the small wrinkles that had appeared on the bed sheets when he sat down earlier to wait for his friend. His fingers ran down the base of the bed sheets, all the way down to the sides. Not knowing what to do with his hands anymore he sat up straight and folded each hand into each other, twiddling with his fingers back and forth.

It's been twenty minutes past the time that Hoseok usually comes back to their dorm. Taehyung's eyes kept running over to the clock over and over again that sat on the edge of his dresser that was cluttered with a bunch of other stuff on the top. He must of gotten in trouble again. Taehyung thought to himself but as the minutes passed by he began to get more and more anxious, worrying about him. When Taehyung couldn't take anymore of his anxiety, he reached for his cell phone that layed on the nightstand next to the bed he was sitting on.

While dialing the number, the door flew opened with the tall, skinny, brown haired boy walking in out of breath. Taehyung's heart dropped at least ten stories as he stood up. His mouth dropped open trying to get a word out. He choked as he saw the boy throw his bag and books down on the floor. Under his left eye, just above his cheek bones was a purple swollen bruise. Taehyung's eyes traced from the bridge of Hoseok's nose, down to his busted lip that was bleeding down his chin. Taehyung grabbed a dirty grey shirt off the floor, one he wore yesterday that never made it to the laundry basket, that laid next to his bed located on the other side of the night stand.

One time Taehyung suggested at the beginning of the school year when they moved in that they should just share a bed to have more space in their little dorm room, but Hoseok punched Taehyung in the arm jokingly and replied"We aren't gay, Tae." Taehyung laughed along rubbing him arm as Hoseok made more gay jokes about sharing a bed, and said "You're right hyung." But inside it hurt and from that day on he was more careful of his true feelings for men, but even more careful of his feelings to Hoseok, the man he was in love with.

"Hopie..." Taehyung let the words linger out of his mouth as he walked over and dabbed the blood off the corner of Hoseok's mouth which made Taehyung's heart race a little. Stop it. Taehyung told himself as he continued to clean off Hoseok's blood. Hoseok flinched in pain and pulled away for a moment.

"Would you stay still." Taehyung snapped friendly as he grabbed Hoeseok's waist to steady him. Hoseok's stomach flinched as a rejection or more of a surprise as Taehyung's fingers pressed into him lightly, Taehyung then realised what he just did and slowly let go and cursed a little in his head to scold.

"But it hurts." Hoeseok whined to break the moment away from what just happened. Taehyung nodded slowly in response as he continued to clean up Hoseok.

When finishing up, Taehyung backed away from Hoseok to check if anything he had missed any blood. For a moment Taehyung got lost admiring Hoseok's face. His dark brown eyes he always fell for when Hoseok wanted to get his way or the sharp jaw line that Taehyung had always loved, not to mention his lips that completed his beautiful handsome face. Don't get him wrong though, Taehyung always felt a little weird for liking a guy who was straight. But even if it felt weird, Taehyung knew Hoseok would always have his heart even if he was rejected the day he confessed. If he ever did confess to Hoseok.

The thought sent shivers down Taehyung's back. He didn't want his feelings about Hoseok to change the friendship they already had together as the college semester started. As reality came back to him, Hoseok was looking at him with one eyebrow pulled up to his slightly bruised forehead. He tilted his head slightly to the right like he always did when Taehyung acted questionable. Taehyung blushed in embarrassment and pulled Hoseok by the wrist to sit down on his bed. Taehyung sat beside his hyung in a reasonable length. Not to close but not too far.

"You have a lot of explaining to d-" as Taehyung was about to finish his sentence, Hoseok cut him off.

"I know, I know but.." He let his unfinished words hang in the thin air as he leaned back putting his hands through his brown carelessly tossed hair as Taehyung sat there awkwardly watching with his hands in his lap. But all Taehyung wanted to was lay back with him and cuddle up in Hoseok's arms, telling him everything would be okay as he kissed his lips carelessly. But reality was reality and no matter how much Taehyung hungered and longed for it, he had to accept the fact that he was forever on the one sided love trap.

Taehyung gained the courage to get a glance at the tired Hoseok laying on the bed with his eyes closed, hands behind his head still in his hair. To Taehyung's surprise he opened his mouth.

"Water." Taehyung sat up straight in response to the unusual word.

"Ne?" Taehyung questioned. Hoseok with his eyes still closed let out a breath of frustration and exhaustion.

"You want to know what happened right? Then go get me some water." he ordered to his dongsaeng.

Sometimes Taehyung thought just because he was a little younger than Hoseok that Hoseok always thought it was okay to order Taehyung around. But Taehyung didn't mind that much anyways. When they both become Ahjussis, Taehyung will get him back for all the years he "bullied" him. He smirked at the thought and got up to walk over to the kitchen part of their dorm room to fetch some water for Hoseok.