Proposal

"Hey, guys! Want to hangout today?" Minsoo came up to Hoseok and Taehyung who were holding hands in the hallway at the college. Every since that day Minsoo went to go eat with them, they have been best friends ever since.

"Can't. My parents are coming to visit me today." Taehyung said.

"What about you Hoseok?" Hoseok smiled and replied, "I'm free tonight." Minsoo threw her arm around Hoseok.

"Perfect." Minsoo smiled back. Taehyung's phone began to ring as Minsoo said goodbye to both of them.

"Hey, okay. You can pick me up at the college." Taehyung conversated with his parents.

"Okay, Bye. I see you in a bit." Taehyung hung up the phone and looked at Hoseok.

"My parents are almost here, I'll see you later at the dorm?" Taehyung smiled, but only Hoseok pouting.

"I won't be able to see you for the rest of the day?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung.

"I'll call you later, hyung." Taehyung reached up and made a quick kiss on Hoseok's lips.

"I love you. Have fun with Minsoo tonight." Taehyung let go of Hoseok's hand and walked away, leaving Hoseok standing alone in the hallway.

"Jungkookie. Let's go do something together." Jimin whined by pulling on Jungkook's arm. Ever since Jungkook was released for the hospital, Jimin has been by his side 24/7 of the day. Even though Jimin can be annoying, Jimin was growing on Jungkook.

"Where then?" Jungkook asked. They were in Jimin's dorm, after watching several movies and playing video games, they ran out of stuff to do.

"I don't know." Jungkook sat down on the couch, pondering what to do. Jimin took a seat next to Jungkook and threw his arm around Jungkook.

"We could stay here. Jin doesn't get home till later tonight." Jimin moved in closer, with both their faces inches away. Jungkook wrinkled his nose and pushed Jimin away.

"Well it was worth a try." Jimin said to himself. Jungkook rolled his eyes. To trick Jungkook, Jimin pointed his finger at an object across the room making Jungkook look away. Jimin reached in and pecked Jungkook on the cheek real quick.

"Yah!" Jungkook looks back at Jimin, with his hands pressed to his face where Jimin had kissed him. Jimin giggled, and Jungkook joined in. As they both fell silence, looking into eachothers eyes. Jimin leaded in, taking a risk to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook face started to feel hot as Jimin approached closer to his lips.

Jimin's heart pounded out from his chest as he finally touched lips with Jungkook. Jimin reached his hand to Jungkook's waist and up his arm. Jimin lost himself as he pressed harder and harder on Jungkook, who fell back on the couch. Jimin fell with Jungkook and was now on top of him. This lasted for minutes until Jimin awkwardly broke away and got off of Jungkook.

"Sorry." Jimin said with his head down. Jungkook sat up and grinned widely. Jimin snapped his fingers to change the subject. "Let's go to the arcade."

Hoseok came back to his dorm for a couple of hours just to rest and take a nap. When he woke up, he heard a knock on his door. Hoseok moaned and rolled out of his bed to open the door.

"Hey! Ready to go?" Minsoo smiled as she walked in.

"Where we going?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed a coat off his bed.

"It's a surprise, Hoseokie." Minsoo took a hold of Hoseok arm and together they went the whole afternoon spending time with each other.

Jimin and Jungkook finally arrived at the arcade. They walked through the door to see tons of fun filled games, delicious food and most of all laser tag. Jimn took Jungkook by the hand and led him all the way to the laser tag waiting line. Followed by Hosoek and Minsoo arriving.