A Walk In the Park

Hoseok unlocked the dorm door with his keys and headed in with Taehyung following after. Hoseok dragged his feet across the ground and plowed onto the nearest bed. His body aching from exhaustion and also he was too tired to deal with any people. Hoseok laid on his stomach, sprawled out the bed that had Taehyung's scent all over it.

When Taehyung entered into their dorm he headed to the kitchen like always, looking for food. Taehyung slug the refrigerator door open to reveal it was almost empty. Taehyung disappointed, walked over and opening each cabinet one by one. Still nothing there that pleased him.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whined. "Were all out of food." he whined even more.

Hoseok closed his eyes and let out an annoyed breath. So it begins. Hoseok thought.

"Then look harder, we have to have something. I went by the store last week." Hoseok grumbled.

"Hyung, theres nothing I want to eat. I ate all the stuff I wanted to eat yesterday." Taehyung's voice rose. Hoseok didn't want to hear anymore, so he took a pillow and wrapped it over his head to muffle out the sound.

"I'm hungry Hoseok!" Taehyung shouted. Hoseok had enough at this point and sat up.

"Well go order some pizza then." Hoseok barked. Taehyung's face lite up. "Really?" Hoseok nodded. Taehyung rushed over to get his phone. The pizza place's number was always on speed dial. Not to mention the pizza delivery guy knew Taehyung quite well now.

Hoseok laid back down and closed his eyes, relieved now that Taehyung quit being so annoying. Food always helped. Taehyung paced back in forth with excitement as he order his same old extra-large meat lover's pizza. Taehyung hung up after ordering and jumped on the bed Hoseok was laying on.

"Hoseokie hyung, you know how I'm feeling right now?" Hoseok was back to laying on his stomach and made a "mhh" sound with his eyes closed. Taehyung laid on his stomach too, mocking Hoseok. Taehyung, not getting any attention rolled onto Hoseok's back and said, "I'm feeling like I'm the most happiest person on the earth right now." Taehyung stretched his whole body out, still on Hoseok.

"Taehyung, get off of me." Hoseok grumbled. Taehyung not giving up, flopped over so his stomach that was now on Hoseok's back now. Taehyung pulled his head to the side, setting his chin on Hoseok's shoulder. Their faces just inches away. "Never!" Taehyung giggled and slipped his arms around Hoseok's upper stomach and wrapped his legs around Hoseok's tightly.

"Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseokie, Hoseokster, Hoseokie Hopie, Hoseokie hyung..." Taehyung when on.

"What." Hoseok gave in.

"Oh, I don't know." Taehyung simply said. Hoseok let out a breath.

"I'm so bored!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

"Sometimes I question if you are a man or a child." Hoseok threw Taehyung off of him. Hoseok now laying on his back. Taehyung just went right back to clinging to Hosoek. Taehyung wrapped both arms around Hoseok's and threw one of his legs over onto Hosoek.

"Babe, I can't wait till my pizza gets here." Taehyung disregarded anything of what Hoseok just said.

"Babe?" Hoseok said, thrown off.

"Yeah you know, you say that to someone who's before anyone else in your life." Taehyung smiled up to Hoseok.

"Yeah. I know what it is, but why are you using it." Hoseok slipped his arm out of Taehyung's hold and wrapped around Taehyung to pull him closer.

"Everyone seems to use it when they're in a relationship." Taehyung snuggle up to Hoseok's chest.

"Oh so it's just stereotypical, babe." Hoseok said. Taehyung nudged his head down to hide his red face and bashful smile. "I never knew such a word can made you blush." Hoseok laughed and kissed Taehyung on the head.