Late Night Wrestle

It was past eleven o'clock at night and Taehyung was pacing back and forth, waiting for Hoseok to get back. When they left earlier, Taehyung grabbed his laptop and searched Yoongi on social networking sites discovering that he was a underground rapper that dropped out of college to pursue music. Taehyung had smirked at the idea of leaving college to do something so silly, just for a dream. Anyways his parents would never allow it. They're the reason he is in college. After doing research on Yoongi, Taehyung fixed some ramen and read up on the chapters he has to study for his classes. He was a pretty good straight A student but as for Hosoek, he was more of a bought you with his charm and popularity. Sometimes Taehyung even wondered of why Hoseok talked to him. Maybe he felt sorry for him..? But Taehyung then shook it off and fell on his bed slowly closing his eyes to sleep.

The door came opened and Hoseok was louder than ever as he stomped in. Taehyung moaned at the loud noise Hoseok made and pulled a pillow over his head.

"Poor Tae, you need your beauty sleep don't you?." Hoseok then purposely fell on the bed Taehyung was on and was face to face with him. All Taehyung did was mumble words under his breath that Hoseok couldn't make out. Hoseok was still inches away from his face as Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and then all at once in shock.

"WHAAAAA!" Taehyung sat up and threw the pillow at Hoseok's face. Hoseok began to laugh uncontrollably and then was gasping for air. He grabbed his hurting stomach from laughing too much. Taehyung didn't get the joke and was just sitting the frowning at the sight of Hoseok.

"That was not that funny Hoseok." Taehyung said as he continued to watch Hoseok laughing in pain.

"I don't get with you Tae. Do you just not like to be touched? Or are you gay and don't want to admit it?" Hoseok said as he was still laughing and hanging of the side of bed. Taehyung gasped and fakley laughed at the comment Hoseok made and kicked him off the bed. Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's foot and dragged him down with them. Both on the floor, Hoseok wrapped his long arms and legs around Taehyung's small body that was trying to break free.

"You can't break free, I have you now!" Hoseok declared as they began to wrestle like they used too when they were younger. Taehyung knew all of Hoseok soft spots and began to tickle him as he squirmed and let go. Taehyung then plopped them over, sitting on Hoseok's stomach, restraining his arms.

"Who's winning now, Hopie?" Taehyung let out a evil laugh as Hoseok struggled.

"Okay, okay you got me captured. You win this round. But prepared for next time." They both laughed and continued to hold each other down but was interrupted by multiple bangs from the room next to them pounding the wall.

"I guess they can hear us." Hoseok said while Taehyung was still sitting on him. Hoseok then did a yawn and did a hand gesture for Taehyung to get off of him.

"Yeah you're right it's almost midnight now." Taehyung said as he stood up and offered a hand to Hoseok. They both got in each of their beds and turned off the light. But little did Hoseok know, Taehyung was laying there with a wide smile on his face replaying the moment they just had over and over again in his head.