Another Hospital Visit

Jimin paced back and forth throughout Hoseok's and Taehyung’s dorm. His mind scattered thinking of all the possible ways not to hate and forgive the drunk driver who had hit Jungkook who was walking home from school. It was only an accident right? No it wasn’t an accident, but a poor choice.

        Hoseok was laying comfortably on his bed, he just blankly stared at the wall and his eyes slowly made their way on Jimin, pacing, checking his phone every ten seconds.

        “They will call you, I promise.” Jimin stopped by Hoseok’s words, turned to him. Jimin has been worrying every since he got the phone call from Jungkook’s parents and that they would call back when Jungkook was stable. “Take a breath and sit down. Your pacing is annoying me.” Hoseok said.

        Jimin sighed and walked over to Taehyung’s bed and sat down. Taehyung walked out of the kitchen part of the dorm with a sandwich in one hand. He traveled over to Hoseok, who pulled him on the bed, fitting Taehyung perfectly in his lap.

        “Hey Tae.” Hoseok whispered into Taehyung’s ear and kissed it lightly. Taehyung giggled and snuggled up to Hoseok’s chest, finishing up his sandwich. Jimin's heart ached. He only wished him and Jungkook could be that way, but Jungkook seemed to be interested in some girl and not to mention, the time Jungkook sat Jimin down and confronted him that he was not gay. Jimin laid down in frustration and rolled to his side, back facing the couple and he slowly closed his eyes to sleep.

        Hoseok and Taehyung giggled at each other back and forth before they realised Jimin was asleep.

        “We should be more quieter.” Hoseok whispered. Taehyung's eyebrows went up and he replied, “It’s just Jimin, and I hate being quiet.” Taehyung said in a normal tone.

        “Unless I can make you.” Hoseok leaned in closer, inches away from Taehyung’s face. “Wanna bet on that?” Taehyung challenged. “Okay deal.” Hoseok grabbed Taehyung by the shirt collar and pulled Taehyung closer to his body. His lips meeting perfectly with Taehyung's. Hoseok worked his hands up to Taehyung’s heated face. Hoseok used his hands to break away and raised his eyebrow in a cocky way. “I win.”

        Taehyung smirked and then they broke out in smiles, Hoseok stealing just one more kiss. Taehyung backed away and grabbed both of Hoseok’s hand. He lined his palm and then fingers with Hoseok's. Surprisingly Taehyung’s hand was just a bit longer than Hoseok's. They took one more laugh and lace all their fingers together in each hand..

        “Taehyung,” Hoseok smiled. “Yes?” Taehyung just played with all their fingers.

        “I lov-” Hoseok was cut off by Jimin’s phone ringing. Jimin woke in a flash to the loud ringing and quickly grabbed his phone off the table.

        “Hello?” He picked up. Jimin’s eyes widened when he listened in and stood up.

        “I’ll be right there.” Jimin grabbed for his jacket. Taehyung pulled off of Hoseok and helped Hoseok get up. Jimin hung up the phone and demanded the couple to hurry up so they could leave.

        The three of them walked through the front doors of the hospital. Jimin walked up to the lady at the front desk to get information to see Jungkook. Hoseok and Taehyung stood behind him, shoulder to shoulder. Taehyung slowly reached his hand over to Hoseok’s that dangled by his side. Hoseok rejected and pulled up his arm.

        “Not now, Tae.” Hoseok said. Taehyung pouted and folded his hands together in front of him. Jimin finished with the lady and turned around.

        “Third floor, room 321.” Jimin speed walked to the staircase, which seemed faster to him than the elevator.

        They all reached the third floor, out of breath. They dodged and weaved in and out of people, Jimin not surprisingly, leading the way. When they got closer there appeared to be a man leaning against the wall with his head down, just outside Jungkook’s room. He looked very familiar to Hoseok, but couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Until they got closer. The man lifted his head and stood up straight.

        It was Yoongi.

        He turned and made eye contact with Hoseok, only smirking, showing his ignorance. Jimin stopped on his heels, making Taehyung who wasn’t paying any attention, plow into Jimin.

        “Yah! What’s the big deal?” Taehyung turned his head and froze. All three of them captured in the moment of seeing Yoongi, who was standing right outside of Jungkook’s door.

        Hey, what do you think you're doing here?” Hoseok barked. Taehyung stepped over and grabbed Hoseok’s arm back. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

        “What do you think I’m doing? I’m here to see my injured cousin, dumb ass.” Yoongi walked towards Hoseok, right to his face. “You got a problem with it.” They both stared each other down. Hoseok felt Taehyung pulled on his jacket sleeve once more and took a step back.

        “Of course not. We can all see him together.” Hoseok responded immediately after.

        “Pass, I'll come back later when you losers aren’t here.” Yoongi walked away, hitting shoulders with Jimin, making him fall back. Jimin shook it off and walked to the door. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

        Inside held Jungkook, laying on the hospital bed like a corpse, half awake. His body covered with swollen, purple colored bruises. IV’s hanging from his arms. He had scraps that were bandaged on his elbow and probably more that were covered. He even had stitches here and there on his head and arms.

        “Jungkookie…” Jimin's eyes filled with tears. The image was too painful to handle. Jimin swallowed down his tears and ran over to Jungkook’s limp body, sitting on the bed ever so carefully. He grabbed Jungkook’s hand and held it tight. Taehyung and Hoseok made their way to Jimin.

        “Should we leave you two alone.” Hoseok said. “Please.” Jimin choked out. Hoseok patted Jimin on the back and off went Hoseok and Taehyung out of the room.

        “What do you want to do now?’ Taehyung said

        “Home, I’m tired of seeing people. “ Hoseok threw one arm around Taehyung.