Starting Over and Awkward Showers

Taehyung’s lips began to quiver as tears were streaming out of his eyes. Hoseok now realized, without Taehyung telling him, how Taehyung really felt about him. Hoseok was so blinded by all the memories they shared and now looking back, Taehyung was actually hiding his true feelings.

        Taehyung staggered forward, having another anxiety attack, and fainted. Hoseok quickly caught Taehyung in his arms and carried him to his bed which was closer to the door. Hoseok laid Taehyung down and then went to shut the door close, locking the lock. Hoseok didn’t know what to do so he got on the bed and laid next to Taehyung who was still passed out. Hosoek reached over and cleaned off the tears that were still stained on Taehyung’s face. Hoseok couldn’t stand it anymore, he pulled Taehyung’s body closer to him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

        “I promise I will never hurt you ever again, Taehyung.” Hoseok whispered. He then pressed his lips on Taehyung’s forehead. Hoseok closed his eyes and fell asleep, forgetting today as if it was just a bad dream.

        Taehyung woke up being suffocated in Hoseok arms. He questioned it for a minute and then all his memories came back to him. Being dragged into the alley, Hoseok and Jimin, fainting and most of all the pain his heart suffered during the whole episode. He still didn’t understand why Hoseok was clinging to him.

        Hoseok woke up in a matter of minutes later and with a result Taehyung pushing Hoseok off him, making him fall in the floor.

        “What the heck Taehyung?” Hoseok yell. Taehyung sat in indian style with his arm crossed.

        “You deserved that, you.. you.. buttface.” Taehyung said as he turned his head away from Hoseok who was still on the ground.

        “Oh, so now my face is a butt?” Hoseok smirked and stood up.

        “You know what I meant.” Taehyung pouted and got up as Hoseok got on the bed.

        “Taehyung… I didn’t mean for all of this to happen.” Hoseok looked down at his hands, thinking of ways to win Taehyung back.

        Taehyung snapped loud, “Well you should've thought about it before you knew who were hurting.” Taehyung turned around to hide his tears from Hoseok. Hoseok took one breath and walked over, still behind Taehyung.

        “Taehyung I have something to say.” Hoseok said. He took another breath to calm his heart rate. “I never really got to properly confess, but better late than sorry.” Hoseok pause and let out more words. “Taehyung lets forget all of this ever happened.” Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung, who was still facing his back to Hoseok. “Will you finally be mine?”

        Taehyung’s emotions broke letting out a cry. Taehyung had waited for this day ever since he began to develop feeling for his hyung. But the odds of it being this day fascinated Taehyung.

        Taehyung stood still as Hoseok let his arms fall to the side. Taehyung turned around and faced Hoseok, inches apart from both their faces. Taehyung pressed his lips together, looking straight into Hoseok’s eyes. While Hoseok was biting the insides of his cheeks, waiting for Taehyung to say something. But all Taehyung did was wrap his arms around Hoseok’s torso and cried even more. Hoseok sighed in relief at Taehyung’s acceptance and returned the favor by hugging him even tighter. They stayed liked that for a awhile.

        “Taehyung.” Hoseok said, breaking the silence.

        “Yes?” Taehyung peeked his head out to look at Hoseok.