Embarrassments and Bus Rides

Hoseok woke to the sound of an annoying alarm. He reached over to the night stand with one arm and clicked the snooze button. Still in a haze, he realized he was in Taehyung's bed. Taehyung was still snuggled closely up to him, sound asleep.

It was five minutes past eight and Hoseok manage to untangle from the sleeping Taehyung, without waking him up because he needed the sleep from what happened last night, and walked over to the dresser. Hoseok opened the drawer, looked at the poor selections of tee shirts and jeans, grabbed a outfit randomly without caring and laid the clothes on his bed to check his phone.

He then walked across the room into the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him, he brushed his hair and took a long pause looking in the mirror. The tiredness and bruises was shown clear on his face as Hoseok sighed at his poor complexion.

Breaking away from the mirror, Hoseok turned on the water and undressed himself. He stepped into the tub as the hot water rained down and hit his skin, relieving some of the stress he had on his mind. Showers were Hoseok's favorite thing. It was a time where he could be by himself without anyone else, including Taehyung, just to breathe for once. His body ached as he shampooed his hair and cleaned his body. It was aching from yesterdays attack and Taehyung cutting off some of his blood circulation when he was sleeping on him. Hoseok got tired of standing and he had some time to kill because his class didn't start till nine-thirty, so he sat down at the bottom of the tub.

Time passed by and Hoseok got up and turned the water off. He got out and dried himself off with a white towel that had a couple holes in it. He then managed to find his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

"Oh crap." Hoseok said as he began searching around in the bathroom for his clothes.

He had left them on his bed and didn't even bother to bring them with him when he came to the bathroom. He then thinking quick, grabbed the towel he used off the floor and wrapped it around his wait.

"Taehyung has to still be asleep, so i'll go out real quick and come back in real quick." Hoseok said to himself and then nodded to his smart thinking plan.

Hoseok slowly opened the door in caution and peeked his head through. He saw Taehyung still sprawled out on the bed asleep and smiled thinking that his plan will work. He came out of the bathroom real slow, tiptoeing past Taehyung, and over to his side of the room.

As he grabbed his clothes, Taehyung moaned sitting up and stretching his arms out with his eyes still closed. Hoseok stopped in his tracks and his pulse began to pick up.

"Hyung..." Taehyung moaned as his eyes were still closed. "Is it morning already?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

Hoseok didn't know what to do. He looked around as if he was looking for an answer. But then Taehyung after rubbing his eyes awake, slowly opened his eyes and turned to Hoseok.

"YAH!" Taehyung shouted, covering his eyes with one hand and the other pointed to Hoseok. Hoseok then looked down to see the white towel that had fell off him, laying on the floor at his feet.

He was completely naked.

He freaked and quickly jerked up the towel on the floor, grabbed his clothes and took off to the steam filled bathroom from his shower, shutting the door and locking it behind him. He rested his back to the door with his heart beating out of control and his face red full of embarrassment. He cursed loud but not loud enough for Taehyung to hear. But why should it matter if Taehyung saw him naked, he's a guy too. Hoseok still in shock, shook his head and began to put his clothes on. He wiped the steam off the mirror and dried his hair once more with the towel.