Alleyways

Hoseok woke up stiff in his bed. He didn't sleep very well last night and woke up many times. Hoseok looked around and moaned at the sight of Taehyung not there. That's right he was still at the hospital. Hoseok realized that he could go pick up Taehyung today and got right out of bed quick.

He went over, threw on some clothes, not even thinking about showering and headed out the door. He would be missing school today, but to him it was not a surprise because he would usually skip school with Jimin.

The air hit his face as he stepped outside. He breathed in all the city air which seemed to clear his thoughts. The hospital wasn't too far from Hoseok's dorm so he just decided to walk instead of taking a bus.

The city was always alive, morning, afternoon and even at night. It was like it never slepted. Hoseok, walking at a fast pace, weaved through people who were making their way to their workplace. Hoseok could of taken the side streets, but was still afraid to run into Yoongi and his college dropout friends.

Hoseok plugged in his earphones to drown out some of the city sounds as he continued to walk fast. You could say he was quite excited to get Taehyung. Hoseok was thinking of a day plan Taehyung and him could go do. First maybe take Taehyung out to a nice cafe for lunch, go to the park and lounge around like they sometimes did when they were younger, and to end it, go watch a scary movie marathon back at their dorm. Hoseok smiled at the idea, but then his train of thought crumbled as someone bumped into him purposely.

"Yah! What's the big deal deal?" Hoseok turned to see his long lost high school buddy, Namjoon standing there laughing. Hoseok eyes got wide and ran to embrace his friend.

"Hoseok, long time no see?" Namjoon accepted Hoseok inviting embrame. Hoseok couldn't believe his eyes, it was the real Namjoon.

Namjoon's parents got separated around junior year of high school which caused a split and he ended up having to move away with his mom. Namjoon was like a dad to him when it came to school. He keeped Hoseok out trouble, for skipping school, and also keeping an eye on Taehyung who was a freshman in the beginning of the year, but got bumped to our grade because he was so smart.

"Namjoon where have you been?" Hoseok seemed interested.

Namjoon replied, "Well after finishing high school, I wanted to take a visit back to my home city to get one last good look around." Hoseok just raised one eyebrow. "I'm going to America, Hoseok." Namjoon stood there smiling as Hoseok reached in for another hug.

"Congratulations! I can't believe you're going to America. What are you going to do there?" Hoseok let go as Namjoon begin to explain.

"Well, I got accepted to study abroad at a music school in L.A. " They both smiled and took in one more last hug.

"Be safe and let me know when you come back to the city so we can hang out." Hoseok said. The two boys parted ways.

After walking a couple blocks, Hoseok reached the hospital. He came in, signed in and asked to check out Taehyung. The nurse simply smiled and ran to go bring Taehyung back. Hoseok took a seat in the waiting room, too excited to see Taehyung. He looked around to waste time and glanced over to the television. Minutes later the nurse returned and Taehyung followed. He looked better than he did yesterday, but seemed to still look little weak.

"Taehyung! I missed you!" Hoseok got up and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. The nurse giggled, mumbling something under her breath about boyfriends being cute, and walked back over the the front desk.

Taehyung not getting any air from Hoseok grip answered, "Hyung, I can't breathe." Hoseok let go his embrace and began to search Taehyung, poking playfully.

"Tae, are you still sick? Do I need to call a doctor? Are you going to die?" Taehyung laughed at the silliness and put both his hands on Hosoek's shoulders. "I've never been better. It's just that you were hugging me a little to hard." Taehyung paused. "Did you miss me too much?" Taehyung and Hoseok both smiled.

"Let's go get something to eat, you must be starved." Taehyung shook his head in response as Hoseok threw one arm over his shoulder to guide him out the door.

Hoseok and Taehyung took a bus to a nice cafe across town, near the college. They got off the bus, and walked into the cafe.

"Taehyung you order first." Hoseok pushed Taehyung to the counter to order. As Taehyung ordered Hoseok looked around for a perfect place to sit. Hoseok ordered next and then was handed a number for their order.

"Let's sit over there." Hoseok said.

Over there was a nice table and two chairs near the window. Taehyung smiled in excitement and rushed over to get to their spot. Hoseok and Taehyung's order number got called as Hoseok told Taehyung to save their spot while he ran to go get their food.

Hosoek came back with two trays and sat them on the table. Taehyung immediately grabbed his food and stuffed his face. Hoseok smirked and began to eat his too. In a matter of minutes Taehyung had already finished.

"Man, you ate fast." Hosoek stopped half way through eating his sandwich. Taehyung looked down and flinched at the sight of his empty plate.

"I eat fast when I'm excited, hyung." all Hoseok could do was let a laugh out. He leaned over the table and rubbed Taehyung's head.

"How cute..." Was all the words that left Hoseok's lips as he continued to finish his food.

After the cafe Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's wrist and led him down almost to the college park. They stopped at a store and Hoseok let go of Taehyung's wrist.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." Hoseok then walked into the store to go use the restroom.

Taehyung rocked back on his heels which made him lean his back against the wall. Suddenly a hand came out from the corner and pulled him in the alleyway between the stores. Then someone with group of about three or four guys pushed Taehyung against the wall.

"What should we do with this little punk, Yoongi?" One of the guys said behind the guy who was suppose to be Yoongi, who held Taehyung by the collar of his shirt against the brick wall. Taehyung's heart rate began to pick up as he recognized the name. Not good Taehyung, not good. He thought to himself.

        If it got any worse, Taehyung could have another anxiety attack and pass out. So Taehyung learned a trick to calm himself down and was to look at something. Taehyung picked one of the guy's slendered hands as his anchor to calm his heart rate down.

"What's your name, punk?" Yoongi spat at Taehyung's face. Taehyung stuttered and then refused to give his name away.

" Won't speak, eh?" Yoongi smirked and then said, "I guess I have to beat the answer out of you then."

At that moment Yoongi pulled back his fist to deck Taehyung in the face, but something grabbed Yoongi's elbow.

It was Jimin.

Taehyung looked at Jimin in astonishment as Jimin turned Yoongi around and hit him right in the face. Taehyung then looked to see that Jimin was not alone, but with a group of guys. The rest of the guys fought off Yoongi's pack and Yoongi touched his face in anger.

"You little son of a...." Yoongi pushed Jimin to the ground and was about slam his fist into Jimin's face. Taehyung couldn't watch any longer. Taehyung grounded his feet and was about to tackle Yoongi, but then Hoseok shows up out of no where, pushing Taehyung behind him.

"Stay out of it, Taehyung." Hoseok gritted his teeth. Taehyung was about to protest, when Hoseok grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and slammed Yoongi's body against the wall. Jimin eyes sparked with joy as he shuffled to his feet.

"I've had enough from your shit this week." Hoseok spat. To Taehyung's surprise, He had never heard such vulgar words come out of Hoseok's mouth all at once before as Hosoek continued to smack talk Yoongi.

"Damn Hoseok, I didn't know you had it in you." Yoongi smirked. Hoseok wanted to end this so he simply just slammed Yoongi one more time against the wall to make a point. Hoseok turned around to see both Jimin and Taehyung speechless with their mouths opened wide.

"Let's go, both of you." Hosoek gripped both of the two boys wrists and pulled them out of the alleyway, out to the sidewalk.