Chapter 2

It's so far away.
And baby you're right next door.
Got me picturing your face again.
Something worth waiting for.
I put all others behind me.
They don't live up.
I know your my fave, you and me, just me.

Baby if they ask me.
I would say I don't even know your name.
And when they ask me:
Does it change?
No it don't change a thing.
'Cause it's something about the way you'll love me.
And it's something about the way you'll know me.
That I can't explain enough.

Varsity - Future Love

I hummed along with my ipod as I slipped on my spaghetti strapped white top and pair of denim shorts, I slipped on a pair of roman shoes and fluffed my hair picking up my bag I headed downstairs. Mum had already went to work as her company was starting new major projects. I ate a banana and hear the familiar beep of Jase’s car.

I came out of the house flicking my hair out of my face and locked the door, I curiously glanced over to Vincent Hoffman’s house it had been so weird to speak to him last night. Even though we were insulting each other we had a good conversation, the curtains were still closed so I’d imagined he hasn’t even woken up yet. I ran a hand through my long blonde brown hair. It actually reached my lower back when straightened, Jase beeped the horn to tell me to hurry up so I skipped to his car and jumped in.

“Seriously Kay, you don’t have to do this. You look amazing today by the way.” He said as I stripped off my top again, I fished around for my other top.

“What? Are you saying I don’t look amazing every day?” I asked as I found my black t shirt with a panda on it. It was oversized which was good because today would be a hot day.

“No, you look amazing everyday, I’m just say-” He said, but I cut him off as I searched his car and my bag.

“Crap.” I grumbled. We pulled up at a red light and he turned to look at me.

“I don’t have any shorts.” I sighed, what was I going to do now? Jase reached into the back seat again and pulled out one of his old crumpled pair of shorts.

“You can’t be serious.” I said looking at him, he only raised his eyebrows at me and I took the shorts from him. “I hope these are clean.” I said glaring at Jase.

“Oh well. Even if they’re not clean you’re still going to wear them.” He shrugged his shoulders and I slipped them on, they too big for me and I frowned and leaned sideways reaching towards Jase’s pants and touched his belt.

“KAY I’M FREAKING DRIVING. WHAT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” He yelled at me both hands on the steering wheel as I unclipped his belt and slipped it off him.

“I need a belt.” I said slipping into the rings of the shorts I was wearing.

“Could you at least warn me the next time you do that?” He asked sighing, giving me a quick glare before his eyes turned back to the road. “You’re so crazy sometimes.” He sighed and shook his head as he turned on the left indicator and we drove into Summer High car park. I tightened the belt, it worked well. I slipped on my usual airforces and quickly pushed my hair under my cap and put on my nerdy glasses.