Chapter 12

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

I tapped my pen on the table, com on just a few more seconds and it would be lunchtime. The moment of truth, Elena would change in the bathroom and make her debut in the cafeteria. I couldn’t help but feel excited…

“Stop with the pen.” Vincent hissed next to me, I heard him but kept going. I felt a warm hand cover mine and I turned to look at him, his eyes catching mine. I could see him smiling at me slightly.

“I said stop with the pen.” he whispered again playfully, he didn’t let go of my hand. I didn’t exactly want him to let go of my hand either…I bit my lip slowly, staring into his eyes. His hand traveled up from my arm until he reached my face. He slowly pulled in and right before he got too close the bell rung making me spring out of my seat. Vincent let out a stifled chuckle and I rolled my eyes at him, playfully hitting him on the arm.

“Why are you so excited?” He asked curiously, his eyes sparkling with cheekiness. I raised my eyebrow and took off my glasses; the day was so bright my eyes were a piercing baby blue.

“I’m about to win a bet.” I whispered to him as I passed him leaving him in his seat as I skipped to my locker. I opened it with ease and chucked my bag in there grabbing an apple, I bit into it as I shut my locker and got a second heart attack as I saw Adam standing there, tapping away on his psp as per usual.

“Hi Adam.” I greeted him sweetly; I couldn’t wait to see his face when he saw Elena later. If looks could kill for sure, she’d be the most deadly. I didn’t mean to boast – oh wait, yes I did of course. Elena, well I wouldn’t be surprised if even Jase asked her out. I frowned at that thought, a weird tingling feeling erupted in my stomach. What a weird feeling. Adam clicked his fingers in front of my face and I shook out of my thoughts.

“Sorry, you were saying?” I chuckled sheepishly. We began our walk towards the cafeteria and I watched in awe as Adam easily dodged through the people with ease as he concentrated on playing his psp.

“I was just wondering...what’s a good way to ask someone out?” I stopped in my tracks and without even looking up; I stared at him with my eyebrow raised. His light sandy brown hair caught in the sunlight as I smiled goofily.

“Is this for a girl who sits with you?” I asked, it had to be Elena. Of course it had to be, I mean…she was the perfect match for him.

“Yeah.” He said indifferently. I would have jumped up and down shouting OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD and ran to find Elena but I stopped myself and took a deep breath. I must remain calm.

“Just…I suppose tell her how you feel. That’s honestly the best way.” I said with a shrug of my shoulders, I began walking again eager to get to the cafeteria with Adam falling in step along beside me.

“Is that it?” He asked disbelievingly. I nodded my head as we pushed open the doors of the cafeteria and bee lined our way to our normal table where Caroline was sitting munching on carrot sticks.

“Hey you two! Where have you been? And where on earth is Elena? She’s usually the first one here!” Caroline said waving at us, I sat down in my seat and noticed that Adam stopped playing his psp, I watched him carefully.

“Elena will be here soon.” I said, stealing one of Caroline’s carrot sticks. She nodded and smiled. I glanced at Adam again as he looked completely spaced out tapping his fingers on the table.