Chapter 3

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.

Just a second,
it's my favorite song they're gonna play
And I cannot text you with
a drink in my hand, eh…
You shoulda made some plans with me,
you knew that I was free.
And now you won't stop calling me;
I'm kinda busy.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.

Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce - Telephone

It was 6.30 in the morning when I closed the door to my house, I was wearing a white tube top and a white mini skirt with a giant black belt and a pair of Jimmy Choos. I slung my bag into my shoulders and made my way down the street towards Jase’s house, I crossed the road when I saw a figure in the distance. It looked like a morning jogger, the sun began shining and I put on my Chanel glasses as I strode through the streets. Until the jogger got closer and I almost froze in my tracks, it was Vincent Hoffman, I cursed under my breath, I couldn’t let him see me go to Jase’s house!

Run, run, run NOWWWW!!!!!!!

I tried to ignore him as I continued walking, pretending that I didn't even see him on the street. Vincent seemed to spot me and crossed the street to where I was walking, he jogged up to me and I had no choice but to stop walking as he blocked my way.

“Hi.” He said, I pushed my sunglasses up higher, what was I going to do? CRAP, CRAP AND FABULOUS CRAP!

“Bonjour?” I asked, using my best French. Oh my god, why did I pick French? I didn’t even know French! Even he laughed nervously, he looked beautiful even though he’d just taken a jog. Stop drooling Kay, keep cool.

“Uh, do you speak English?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Non.” I said, hoping that he’d get the idea and move along.

“Oh…well…um, you’re…muy, muy, bonita?” He said using big arm gestures and I almost burst out laughing, was he trying to speak Spanish to me? Oh this is hilarious! The last time I checked, spanish was not french.

“Er…” I asked, trying to think of something to say. So instead I stepped onto the road and crossed to the other side, he was still on the other side running a hand through his hair.

“You were speaking Spanish to someone who speaks the French.” I said putting on my best French accent, I swear I saw him blush. I laughed out loud and went down the road, that was by far the best highlight of my morning.

I made it to the Walker residence, I rang the doorbell and Ms. Walker opened the door.

“Oh good morning Kay. You look very beautiful.” She said, I blushed, Ms. Walker was just a cute lady.

“Thanks.” I said stepping past her into their house, I went upstairs an opened Jase’s door. He was sprawled out on the bed and I rolled my eyes. I kicked off my Jimmy Choos and laid down next to the sprawled out Jase.