two ;; music class

160409
11:27 p.m

okay, music notebook, science textbook.. what else do i- "ayeon!" a familiar voice shouted. i peeked on the door of my locker and saw yugyeom running to me. "hi gyeom!" i said and smiled at him. "what are you doing?" he asked. "getting my books and notebooks." i said and closed my locker.

he gave me a cheeky smile and i raised an eyebrow. "why are you so happy?" i asked. "oh, my hyungs and i are going to compete in a dance club!" he said and cheered.

"woah, jinjja? daebak." i said, as we walked together in the halls. "you know gyeom, i've known you for two years now, and you still haven't introduced your freaking six hyungs- what is wrong with you!?" i shouted at him. then he bursted out of laughter.

wow.
funny.

"it's cause you're always busy with your work and everything, i can't get the time for you to meet them." he said and i laughed. "i can't later, i have work at the coffee shop.. maybe tomorrow? i don't have a shift tomorrow." i said and he nodded.

"just note, one of them are really talkative. no, two. yeah.." he said and i laughed. "i don't mind. it's fun like that." i said. "really? hm, i guess." he said and i chuckled.

his hyungs can't be that bad.. right? right..? "what's your next class?" he asked. "music." i said. "fun. i have gym." he said. "goodluck with that." i said. "i'll see you later?" he asked and i nodded. he walked off to the gym, while i went to the music room.

our music room is not that big. it's just like a regular classroom. but it has instruments in it. music class, is kind of my favorite class. i play the guitar and piano, and i sing sometimes.

"okay class, i believe we still have six students who haven't presented.." my teacher said. for the last two weeks, we've been practicing and presenting our piano piece.

and no, i haven't performed yet.
oops. lolllllll.

"we have youngjae up first." she said. youngjae? who? i looked at the back and saw him walking to the front. and that's when i realized that he's the same guy i saw yesterday at the coffee shop. wait, ohhh! that's his name, youngjae! he is in my class.. called it!

he sat on the piano, fixed his jacket's sleeves, and started playing a short piece.

neol manamyeon~

woah- holy freak- he sings good! omo, he's good. really good~ he finished the song and gave a small smile to the whole class. "good job youngjae. i didn't know you're good at singing.." our teacher said, in an impressed way.

"it's cause he always sit at the back, and he's always quiet. what do you expect from a loner like him?" junhyung said.

choi junhyung, our school's number one laziest idiot and bully. he bullies everyone. well, except me. i think. i try to tell him off. so yeah.

his other "friends" laughed and so did our other classmates. youngjae stood up and went back to his seat. as he did, he looked at me. i looked at him then at junhyung. "at least, he's talented. not like you, who just bullies everyone." i said and he scoffed at me.

"yah ayeon-" He got cutted off when our teacher told him to shut up. haha! in your face. i looked at him and smirked.

hah! bleh!

"ayeon, it's your time to perform." my teacher said. i went to the front and sat on the piano. i played river flows in you. it's a common song, but it's the song i had mostly practiced.

"you did good ayeon. if you present next time, can you sing for us?" she asked and i nodded slowly.

i went back to my seat and watched our other classmates perform. when class finished, i went out of our classroom and went to my next class.

hmm. fun.

-
a/n: hello everyone! meh. this book is more of a highschool type of story and i'll try to add alot of cutesy moments. sorry, i'm youngjae trash xD but anyways, I LOVE MY LITTLE CINAMMON ANGEL BUN~ mmkay, i'll write another chapter.

brb,
mya