twelve ;; bully

162204
12:31 p.m

"yah, jeon ayeon!" i turned around, and saw a familiar face of a bully. oh right, its minhee. "you little flirt." she shouted. she pushed me on the locker, making my back hit the cold metal doors. "ah!" i groaned. "didn't i tell you to back away from the seven boys?" she asked angrily.

she grabbed the collars of my uniform and pulled me close to her. "this is the last time i'm warning you, or it's going bad." she said with a smirk on her face.

"i asked you nicely before but you didn't listen." she said. "do you understand me jeon ayeon?" she asked, emphasizing my name. "you bitc- you can't tell me what to do!" i shouted. she scoffed and released her grip on my collar.

students started to gather around us, surrounding in a circle. "you don't want to see my bad side, ayeon." she warned. i brushed off my uniform, fixing my crumpled collars and scoffed at her. "show me." i said.

"yah! what's going on here!?" a familar voice shouted.

i looked behind minhee and saw youngjae and jackson. "what do you think you're doing to ayeon?!" jackson shouted. minhee backed away from the two and i laughed at her. "you coward." i said and she glared at me. "your lucky they were here to save you." she said and walked away from the crowd.

"ayeon.. kenchana?" youngjae asked. he placed both of his arms on my shoulder and stared at my eyes. "i... i'm fine.. thanks." i said and smiled. "are you sure you're okay?" jackson asked. "yeah, thanks guys." i said.

"what's her deal anyways?" he asked. "it's a girl problem.." i said. "tell us!" youngjae whined. "she just.. she's this school number one popular and flirtiest girl. she wants every boy." i said. "you guys won't understand." i said and aighed.

"ayeonnie!" i turned to my side and saw yuna running towards me. "yuna?" i asked. she ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"oh my god, are you okay!? i heard from the other students you were getting into a fight!" she shouted. "i'm fine yuna!" i said and she sighed in relief. "thanks.." i said.

"freaking junhyung said you were getting beaten up." she said and rolled her eyes. "junhyung?" jackson asked. "who is he?" he asked. "uhmm.. bully." i said. "there are so many bullies in this school." youngjae said.

"there really are." yuna said and nodded. "i think we should get to class." i said. "okay.. i have gym class with mark-hyung. gotta go!" jackson said and walked away. "see ya hyung." youngjae said. "i have science class next, i'll see you guys later!" yuna said and waved to us then ran to her class.

"music class?" youngjae asked and i nodded with a smile.

"kaja." i said. "you sure you don't need to go to the clinic?" he asked. "yes, youngjae! i'm fine!" i shouted. "fine, fine. sorry i'm annoying." he said and i laughed. "i don't mind. it's cute." i said. "you think i'm cute?" he asked and i looked at him. "sure." i said.

he is.
he really is.

-
a/n: mmkay, this is gonna be a long rant of fangirling news.. I AM GOING TO GO TO GOT7'S FREAKIN FLY IN NYC CONCERT. OH. MY. GOD. it's been my dream to meet those seven boys, and now i'm finally going to meet them, in person, and get to take a picture with them :') i'm finally going to meet my ultimate bias group and my ultimate bias~ i'm so happy~ this is going to be the best birthday present ever ^^ THANK YOU TO MY DEAR PARENTS :> i'm dead. rip me. i'm going to lose my voice after the concert.

rip,
mya