sixteen ;; hate

162804
8:52 p.m

they stared at me for like a few seconds and yugyeom tried to break the silence. "u-uhh.. h-hyungs.." and the others started giggling. "y-yah!" i shouted and just realized what they did.

it was a prank.
oh my god, i'm so stupid.

they started laughing crazily, well, except for youngjae and jackson. "omo, mianhe ayeon! we didn't mean to make you cry!" youngjae said and hugged me. "were sorry ayeonnie!" jackson shouted and hugged me too.

i. hate. them. so. much.

"i hate you guys!" i whined and the others just kept laughing. "yahhhhhh!" i whined. "w-were sorry ayeon!" jinyoung said, still laughing. that's when suddenly the other two familiar boys showed up. "the heck?! you guys were filming all of this?!" i shouted. "wahhhh!" i whined and felt that my eyes were still teary.

"mianhe ayeon-ah~" they said. they all hugged me but i just kept pushing them away. "i hate you guys.." i said and sniffed. "were sorry! it's jinyoung-hyung's idea though, but i guess since were a part of it, were sorry." youngjae said and hugged me.

i laughed and they did too. "yah, you were the ones who agreed to it." jinyoung said and i laughed. "pfft, whatever." jackson said. "please don't cry! please don't cry!" youngjae said, not letting go of the hug.

tears were already coming out but i wasn't upset. i feel stupid. haha!

"please don't cry ayeon!" he said and patted my head. i was laughing and crying. haha... suddenly, it became silent. "mianhe.." youngjae said and i nodded.

"ehem.. yeonjae.." jackson coughed. i looked at jackson and gave him a weird face. "i heard you jackson." i said and he tried not to laugh. "were sorry ayeon.." jaebum said and i nodded. "where'd you guys even get the thought of pranking me? seriously.." i said and sniffed.

"were really sorry." yugyeom and bambam said. i sighed and nodded. "it's fine." i said and smiled. mark ran to the conputer and played their song. "girls girls girls they love me!" they sang together and i laughed.

"are you okay now?" youngjae and i nodded. "you guys are so good in acting.." i said and he laughed. "nah.." he said.

"you guys are good. you made me believe you were all fighting." i said. "did we really? haha!" he said and i nodded. "i hate you guys.." i mumbled and he pouted. suddenly, he started doing aegyo.

"stop." i said and he laughed. "am i cute?" he asked. "yeah, sure." i said. i rolled my eyes and he smiled.

-
a/n: sorry for the late update! i was busy yesterday lol. but anyways, i have a long weekend so expect more chapters to come! yayyy~ i'm so excited for tommorow, there will be a 2nd show for fly in nyc and they'll be selling the tickets tommorow! i hope i can finally get the tickets ^^

OH AND GOT7 IS COMING TO TORONTO, AND I'M LIKE HOW MANY HOURS AWAY FROM THEM. OH MY GOD. WERE STILL IN THE SAME COUNTRY ANYWAYS, soooooo...

i hope bambam can see a moose :>
mmkay, byeeeeee!

annyeong,
mya