twenty three ;; minhyuk and yuna

160112
12:32 p.m

"and goal!" minhyuk shouted. "how the heck are you so good in this type of games, again?" i asked. "here you go, sir." the employee said. she gave the medium-sized teddy bear to him and he took it and handed it to me.

i smiled in awe and pinched him in the cheeks. "thank you minhyukkie~" i said. "anything for my girl~" he said. girl? eh? i looked at him and his cheeks turned red. "ahh, i didn't mean it like that.." he said.

i smiled at his cuteness. "it's okay." i said. "so.. where do you want to go next?" he asked. "we should get a cup of coffee in starbucks." i said.

"okay, call! my treat! what drink do you want to get?" he asked. "what? no! it's my treat!i suggested it!" i said. "no~ i asked you out and i should at least be the one to treat!" he said. "arghh.. fine." i pouted.

he smiled back and he grabbed my hand. i looked up at him and he gave me a small smile in return. "c'mon!" he said.

we walked to the coffee shop and we sat down in one of the tables by the window. "what do you want to order?" he asked. "iced coffee." i said. "okay, i'll be right back!" he said and went to the counter.

"aigoo." i mumbled. after a few seconds, my phone started ringing. i took my phone out from my pocket and answered the call.

"yes ayeon?" i answered. "yuna! what are you doing? where are you? how was your date? are you still with minhyuk? say hi to him from me-!" she shouted.

i sighed and rolled my eyes. "yah, stop asking so much questions!" i cutted her off. "first of all, it's not a date!" i said. "what are you saying? of course it is!" she shouted. "so, what did you guys do?" she asked.

"we went to an arcade and now were in a coffee shop." i said bluntly. "what did you do in the arcade?" she asked. "we played a few games." i said. "and he got me a teddy bear." i added.

"kyahhh~!! it's a date i tell you!" she screamed. "oh my- calm down, will you?" i asked and she giggled. "arasseo, arasseo. i'll call you later! annyeong!" she shouted then hung up.

i sighed and chuckled. minhyuk came back with two drinks in his hands. he gave me the other one and he sat down in his seat. "thank you~" i said as i sipped on my drink. "now, you owe me one!" he shouted.

my eyes grew big and i glared at him. "what?! you told me it's your treat!" i shouted. "yeah it is. but now you owe me a kiss." he said and laughed. "what the-" i muttered. "aw c'mon~ in the cheek?" he asked.

i rolled my eyes and chuckled. "fine." i mumbled. i leaned in to the table to reach him and gave him a peck in the cheek. "you owe me one too." i mumbled and continued to sip on my drink.