seventeen ;; yuna likes a boy

160105
3:06 p.m

today was just like any usual work day for me and yuna. about the prank thing that happened to me, i told yuna about it and she told me that she knew about it. "what the freak yuna?!" i shouted and she laughed. "mian, mian! i'm sorry i didn't tell you.." she laughed.

"it's just, the boys wanted me to keep it a secret. i actually was suppose to be a part of the plan, but i had plans that night." she said and i frowned at her.

"how did we became bestfriends again?" i asked and raised an eyebrow. "oh, it was a funny story actually. it was last sixth grade when we met.." she started and i laughed. "nevermind, you don't need to remind me again." i said and laughed.

"yah, go get the customer on the front." i said. "hm? you do it!" she said and gave me a weird look. i rolled my eyes and she glared at me.

"you do it." i said. "i hate you so much." she said and i laughed. "i love you too." i said and she chuckled. "fine, i'll handle the cashier." she said. "good girl." i said and she went to the cashier.

i took one of the wet towels and cleaned up the remaining tables that wasn't cleaned yet. "yah! yah!" yuna shouted. i turned to her and saw her running to me. "what?" i asked.

"it's minhyuk!" she said and pointed at the blonde boy sitting on the bar chair by the window. "oh? the monsta x guy?" i asked and she nodded. "uhmm.. okay..?" i said. "why are you freaking out?" i asked.

she blushed and covered her face. "do you.." i mumbled and she nodded. "oh my god." i said and laughed. "he's just.. cute." she said and i laughed even more. "i can't believe you like him!" i said and her cheeks became redder.

"awwws~ yuna has a lil crush on a boy~" i teased and she pushed me away. "ehhhhh!" she whined. "just go talk to him, yuna." i said and smiled. "noooo.." she mumbled, still covering her cheeks.

i took off her hands from her face and squished her two cheeks together. "go and talk to him!" i shouted at her. i removed my hands from her face and she glared at me. "fine, fine..." she said and i nodded. "go yuna~" i cheered and she walked to him.

minhyuk and yuna, huh?
i guess they'll look cute together too.

-
a/n: i'm so sorry for this short update and for the long time no update~ it's cause school will be over for me in three weeks and i'm getting kinda busy since it's almost summer! so i might be a bit inactive on updating my books but i will try to update during weekends when i can ^^ i'll be really active again after my school is done! promise~

byieeeeeeee,
mya