seven ;; piggyback

161404
1:47 p.m

sigh, back to class. i'm currently having math class right now. god, dang it. i can't concentrate. the thing that happened a while ago kept flashbacking to my head. actually, all i could remember is that i was staring at youngjae's eyes.

i don't even know if i like him. i just admire him i guess. i groaned and put my head on the table.

"ayeon." my teacher called. i lifted my head up immediately and looked at her. "yes?" i asked. "are you okay?" she asked and i nodded. "can i go to the bathroom?" i asked and she nodded. i stood up from my seat and walked out of the classroom.

"haish.. hajima." i said to myself. "stop thinking about him.." i said and sighed.

"thinking about who?" i turned around and saw minhee. lee minhee, she's the popular girls who loves every cute boys in our school. bleh. she's a flirt. a flirt to every boy. "m-my brother." i lied.

okay, first of all, i don't want a fight. second of all, she beats the crap out of anyone if she likes that boy you're friends with. god, i hate girls like her.

"really?" she asked and walked near me. "why did i see you talking to yugyeom then?" she asked and raised her eyebrow. "oh right. i also saw you with the seven boys a while ago at the rooftop, was that right?" she asked sarcastically.

"do you mean-" i was about to ask somthing, but she cutted me off. "the seven, got7." she said. i rolled my eyes and stared at her blankly. "they're just my friends, i'm not a flirt." i said.

not like you.

"puh-lease. i saw you flirting with youngjae." she said. i looked up at her and saw a smirk on her face. "you know, i'm not an easy girl, ayeon. i get what i want." she said, taking small steps near me. i walked backward, but stopped when i felt the cold lockers behind my back. "i'm warning you." she said.

she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from the locker. she removed her hands from my shoulder and had a smirk plastered to her face.

"i'm warning you, and your friend." she said.

she suddenly shoved me into the ground, making me hit my knee. "ah!" i groaned in pain. "psh. a few bruises won't kill you." she said. "see ya." she said and walked away.

"aish! curse you!" i shouted as soon as she disappeared from the hall. i stood up, even though my leg was hurting. it's just bruised, no wounds or anything but, it freaking hurts- aish. curse life.

i walked back to my classroom, limping each step i take. i opened the door and immediately walked back to my seat. i got a few stares from my classmates, including yuna and jinyoung. yes, they're my classmates in math class, move on.

at least ten minutes had passed, and it's finally the end of the day. i stood up, fixed my stuff and shoved it in my bag. i sling my backpack in my shoulder and walked to the doorway. "ayeon!" yuna called as she ran to me. she was followed by jinyoung too. "what happened to your leg?" jinyoung asked.

"i.. i tripped on the stairs.." i lied. "kenchana? let us take you to the clinic." he said. "i'm fine, jinyoung. thanks." i said with a smile. "are you sure?" he asked and i nodded.

"i need to go ahead now, the others might be waiting. are you sure your okay?" he asked again. "yes mother." i joked and he chuckled. "arasso. bye!" he said and ran outside the door.

yuna looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "you liar." she said. "what happened?" she asked and i sighed. "lee minhee happened." i said. "what'd she do?!" she asked with wide eyes. "she.. she warned me.. us.. she warned us to stay away from got7." she said. "what? the heck is her problem?!" she shouted.

"tell that to her." i said. "she basically shoved me on the ground!" i shouted. "aish! she's such a life ruiner!" she shouted and i nodded.

we both walked out of the classroom and made our way to the main door of the school. "ayeonnie, i need to go home now. my mom needs me. can you walk home by yourself?" she asked and i nodded. "yeah! i'm fine. i'll be fine." i said and smiled. "mian ayeon. i'll go ahead now. annyeong!" she said and waved goodbye at me.

sigh, i guess i'm walking home alone today.

i was walking in the sidewalk, limping. this is going to take forever. it's going to take me an hour to walk if i'm limping like this. aish. i hate minhee. she's so selfish and so full of herself. she thinks everyone likes her, haha no.

"ayeon!" a familiar voice shouted.

i turned around and saw youngjae running towards me. he started panting when he got to me but still had a smile at his face. "youngjae? what are you doing here?" i asked. "j-jinyoung.. hyung.. told me that you injured your knee.." he said, still panting a bit.

"ohh.. that." i said and looked down at my knee. he took a deep breath and nodded. "i'm okay." he said and i nodded. "you're limping." he said. "i'm fine." i said and made a fake smile.

"no you're not." he said and i sighed. "i'm fin-" he cutted me off. "no you're not." he said and sighed. he took off his backpack and wore it to his chest. he squatted down, making me face his back. "what are you.." i said. "get on." he said and smiled at me.

i just stared at him, awkwardly. "you can't walk. so i'll piggyback you instead." he said. "i'm a pig, youngjae. i weigh like sixty kilos or something." i said. "doesn't look like it." he said and i sighed. "f-fine." i said. i hopped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"where do you live?" he asked and started walking. "it's near the coffee shop i work at." i said and he nodded. i placed my chin in his shoulder and he looked at me with his eye-smile. "waeee?" i asked and he shook his head. "nothing." he said and continued walking.

i smiled to myself and closed my eyes. i could even smell his perfume scent. "kenchana?" he asked. "mhmm." i said.

gomao youngjae.

-
a/n: this chapter is so long :3 WAHH MY FEELS. i'm fangirling ahaha~ i'll update my other book tomorrow :) so yeah.

byieeeeee,
mya