three ;; six hyungs

161004
3:01 p.m

"ayeon~" yuna called. i turned around and saw her running to me. "where are you going?" she asked and swang her arm on my shoulder. "gate." i said. "who are you meeting?" she asked. "yugyeom's hyungs." i said and her eyes lit up.

"ooh! i want to meet them too." she said and i nodded. we walked to the gate of the school and saw all seven figures leaning on the gate. "yugyeom!" i called. he turned around and we saw his lips turned into a wide smile.

the other six turned around and saw me and yuna. we walked up to them and they greeted us. "ayeon! yuna! this are my hyungs!" yugyeom said. i looked at them, and that's when i realized, that i knew one of them.

haha, i'm so slow.

"youngjae?" i asked. he was wearing headphones, but when i called his name, he looked up to me. yugyeom's other five hyungs looked at him then back at me. "do you know each other?" yugyeom asked. "he's in my music class." i said and they nodded. "okay. so uhm.. this are my hyungs!" yugyeom said.

"this is jaebum-hyung, mark-hyung, jackson-hyung, jinyoung-hyung, youngjae-hyung, who you already know, and bambam-hyung." he said and pointed at each one of them. "annyeonghaseyo!" we said and bowed.

"oh, don't be so formal!" jackson said, who had a smile stuck to his face. i tried not to laugh, but i did. lol. "i heard you guys are going to perform in a dance club?" i said and jaebum nodded. "were going to be competing with a group called monsta x." jinyoung said.

monsta x? "hmm.. i feel like i've heard that name before." i said. "yeah.." yuna said. "hey, let's eat ddeokbokki. i'm hungry." bambam said and swang his arm my shoulder. "hyung!" yugyeom shouted, making bambam flinch and he removed his arm on my shoulder.

"haha!" i laughed. he smoothly went to yuna and placed his arm on her shoulder. "jaebum-hyung?" youngjae called. jaebum looked at him then back at us. "fine, my treat." he said and we all cheered. "kaja!" mark shouted.

we all walked to the nearest market which was a 5 to 10 minute walk. "ddeokbokki! ddeokbokki!" jackson and bambam chanted. i'm going to guess, that those two, are the ones yugyeom are saying that are talkative. yep, i'm going with that.

"gomao~" i said. jaebum passed out the ddeokbokki's and we ate them together in the table. "gomao hyung~" five of the boys said. "yeah, i'm not treating you all next time." he said and we laughed.

"mark-hyung will treat next time." he said and mark flinched. "w-what?" he said. "were having practice after school tomorrow. do you two want to come?" jinyoung asked and yuna and i nodded. "we'll cheer you on!" yuna said and smiled. "you should come at our performance too then." youngjae said and i looked at him.

"this is the first time i ever heard you talk." i said and he formed a smile into his face. "really?" he asked and i nodded. "you never talk in class." i said. "i do talk!" he said and smiled.

"it's cause i'm usually quieter to people i'm not friends with yet.." he said and looked down. i nodded slowly and yugyeom looked at me. "youngjae-hyung is alot more talkative when you get to know him." bambam said while sipping on his drink.

"yah!" youngjae called and we laughed. "yah, yah.. let's take a group picture!" yuna suggested and we nodded. she took her phone out and faced the camera to us.

"smile~" she said and we all did.

"what's your group name?" i asked. "what do you mean?" jackson asked. "you guys said you're a dance group right?" i said. "ohh.. that." jinyoung said.

"our group name is got7." yugyeom said with a smile on his face.