eighteen ;; crush

160105
3:10 p.m

"minhyuk-ssi!" i called. he turned around and i greeted him with a smile. "hi! yuna right?" he asked and i nodded. "you're the girl that's with ayeon right?" he asked. "yeah, yuna." i said and he nodded with a smile.

omo~ his smile is so cute~

"uhmm.. so did you order anything?" i asked. "yeah, just a cup of chai latte and donuts." he said. "let me go get them for you." i said and he smiled.

i walked to the counter and prepared his coffee and donuts. i covered the cup and placed it on the tray. i took a small plate and placed the donuts there. i placed the plate in the tray and brought it to him.

"tada~" i said and placed the tray on his table. "wahh~ it smells good. thanks yuna!" minhyuk said and smiled. "do you want some?" he asked, pointing at the donuts. "n-no, i'm fine!" i said and smiled.

he took a piece of the donut and looked at me. "ahhhh~" he said. i stared at him and he laughed. "open your mouth." he said. i blushed a bit and laughed. i ate the donut and he laughed. "hmm~ thanks." i said.

"yuna!" i turned around and saw youngjae smilin at me.

"oh, hey." i said. "is ayeon here?" he asked and i nodded. "she's back there, finishing up cleaning." i said. "why? where are you guys going?" i asked. "oh.. just somewhere.." he said, not making eye contact. i eyed him. he's hiding something.

"yah, where are you taking my bestfriend, huh?" i asked. "your not kidnapping her are you?!" i asked, dramatically. "a-ani!" he shouted and i laughed.

"were just going to eat." he said. "ahhh.. like a date?" i asked. "i guess.." he said. "well then.." i said. "oh right! youngjae do you remember minhyuk?" i asked and he nodded.

"hi!" minhyuk said with a smile. "oh, yes. monsta x! hi~" youngjae said. "there's ayeon!" i said and pointed at her on the counter. "oh! ayeon!" he called and ran to her.

i laughed at them and looked at minhyuk. "are they dating..?" minhyuk asked. "i don't really know. their mutual i guess." i said and he nodded. "ayeon's nice and youngjae is too. they're good for each other." he said with a smile.

"yeah~" i said.

"like you and me!" he teased. my eyes went big and he laughed. "ehehe.." he mumbled. i felt my cheeks getting red and cupped it with my hands.

were good for each other?
is that what he meant?