eleven ;; race ya

161804
9:01 p.m

"got7! chukahaeyo!" the host shouted. wait, did we win? "oh my god, we won." i mumbled. "wahhhhh! got7! got7!" ayeon and yuna chanted. a smile crept up to my face and i started jumping around. "hyung! we won!" yugyeom and bambam cheered.

"yeah!" jackson-hyung cheered. the host passed the mic to jaebum hyung and started saying his speech. "got7 fighting!" ayeon shouted, cupping her mouth so it will be loud enough for us to hear it.

jaebum-hyung finished his speech and we ran back to the two girls. "chukahaeyo!" ayeon cheered and hugged all of us. "daebak got7!" yuna shouted. "who wants dinner?" mark-hyung asked and we raised our hands. "my treat this time!" he shouted.

i walked up to ayeon and saw her with a bi smile. ahaha, kiyo. "you look really happy." i said. "it's cause you guys won!" she cheered and suddenly, hugged me. her hands were wrapped around on my neck while she tiptoed her feet.

i hugged her back.
oh my god, stop blushing youngjae.

"ooooooohhh~" yuna cooed. "hashtag, jaeyeon!" jackson-hyung teased. "ayyy.. hyung.." i called. "c'mon! let's go!" jaebum-hyung said and we left the club. "what restaurant are we going to anyways?" jinyoung-hyung asked. "what do you guys want?" mark-hyung asked. "meat!" we shouted. "then to a meat restaurant it is!" he shouted.

they raced to the van, all of them except for yuna, ayeon, bambam and me.

ayeon was walking beside me. i looked at her and she looked at me too. okay, i shouldn't have done that. "hm? kenchana?" she asked and i nodded. i looked back at her and she had a smile on her face. "what?" i asked and she shook her head.

"hey.. yuna! try and catch me!" bambam shouted and started running towards the van and yuna followed. "yah! kunpimook!" she shouted. "haha! yuna is such a slow runner!" ayeon said, laughing. "its cause bambam just have long legs." i said and she laughed even more.

"yah, are you a fast runner?" i asked. "kind of." she said. "huh. race ya!" i shouted and started running.

"choi youngjae!" she shouted.