twenty one ;; the usual

160109
2:47 p.m

it's been a few days since our "date" happened. i'm cringing when i remember it, oh my god. it feels weird but cute at the same time. i don't even know what i'm saying. what the heck.

well, we didn't let anyone know yet. even yuna has no idea about it.

i sighed and grabbed my apron, tying it around my waist. i just finished my break so i took over the cashier. "hi, can i order a cappucino?" a familiar voice asked. i looked up and saw a white hair colored, minhyuk.

"oh, minhyuk? are you looking for yuna?" i asked. "yeah, her and for my order.." he said and made a small laugh. "well she's not here yet. she said she'll be a bit late.. i think she's coming already though." i said and he nodded. "i'll just wait for her." he said and smiled.

he payed for the drink and i gave him his receipt. i waked to the coffee maker and made his coffee. "here you go~" i said with a smile. "thanks ayeon!" he said and sat on one of the seats on the corner of the shop.

i looked over to the door and saw another familiar tall boy. "yugyeom!" i called. he looked at me and smiled. "ayeon!" he greeted. "is it only you today?" i asked and he nodded. a small smile formed on his lip and he gave me a weird look.

"wae? are you looking for someone else?" he asked and i looked at him with big eyes. "a-ani! who else will i be looking for?! i mean, all of you guys are my friends.." i said and looked down on the cashier. "yah, calm down. it just sounded like you were looking for one of my hyungs.." he said.

"aish you." i mumbled and glared at him. "hehe~ can i have the usual?" he asked and i nodded. "i'll add alot of salt on your coffee, mr. kim." i said and he laughed.

i made the latte and gave it to him. "is that all?" i asked and he nodded. he payed for the drink and i gave him his receipt and change. "i was thinking if i should order drinks for the hyungs too, but i think youngjae-hyung would like to order by himself instead..." yugyeom said and quietly sipped on his drink.

i looked up at him and he made a small chuckle. i closed the cash drawer and gave him a serious look. "are you trying to say something, yugyeom?" i asked and raised an eyebrow. "no, i'm just saying that youngjae-hyung probably wants to do it by himself." he said and looked away.

"you make no sense." i mumbled.

"i don't get how i became best friends with you." i said and he laughed again. "i know." he said. "i gotta go~ youngjae-hyung's calling~ i'll see you tomorrow ayeon!" he said and waked out of the coffee shop. i shook my head and laughed.

"weirdo." i mumbled.

i took my phone out from my pocket and saw a text from my mom. i opened the text and saw a long list of grocery items she asked me to buy. "aigoo, eomma." i said. "seungyoon-ah!" i called. "can you cover up the cashier? i have to go buy few groceries.." i said and he nodded. "aren't you done with you break though?" he asked.

"i still have about twenty minutes left." i said and took off my apron. "okay then. bye!" he said. i walked out of the coffee shop and made my way to the grocery.

-
a/n: hello hello to my beautiful readers~! ahaha, i'll be publishing one more chapter after this so please wait for that~

brb,
mya