five ;; dance practice

161104
6:48 p.m

"ayeon! come here!" yuna ran to me and grabbed my hand then pulled me to the couch. "let's watch here." she said. youngjae dropped his backpack on the couch and went to the others. "what's the name of the song?" i asked.

"girls girls girls." she whispered to my ear.

i looked at the seven boys standing in their positions. "wait, are they the one singing too?" i asked yuna and she nodded with a smile. "cool huh?" she asked and i nodded. "they're not only good in dancing, but singing too!" she said and i nodded.

girls, girls, girls they love me~

as they danced to the song, we watched them while eating chips. "got7! got7!" we cheered in the dance break. "woah! daebak!" i shouted. "wait, they can do flips?!" i shouted and yuna nodded. "it's martial tricking!" she said.

"got7 daebak!" we cheered again.

after three to four hours, they finished practicing and we had a late night snack. "you guys are so good. i wish i could dance like all of you." i said while munching on my chips. "yah, yah!" yugyeom shouted and snatched my chip bag away. "yah!" i whined. "give that back!" i shouted.

"you ate two bags of chips already a while ago! stop eating chips!" he shouted and i pouted. the others were laughing and so was yuna. "yah, it's not funny when you get your chips taken away." i said, causing to laugh even more. i slapped yugyeom's arm and he winced in pain.

"one more piece please!" i asked with puppy eyes. he laughed and smiled and took one piece of the chip from the bag. "fine." he said and fed it to me. "hm~" i smiled while mumching the chips.

"you know, you two are like siblings." jackson said. "yeah, two siblings fighting every time, then making up the next second." mark said, eating his popcorn. "mark, why are you eating popcorn?" i asked. "why? popcorn is not only for movies." he said and we chuckled.

"hey, who wants to play a game?" jaebum asked. we raised our hands and nodded. "truth and dare!" bambam shouted.

"here's a bottle!" jinyoung shouted and took the empty plastic bottle of cola behind him. he placed it in the middle and spinned the bottle.

it landed on yugyeom. "truth or dare?" jackson asked. "dare." yugyeom answered. "i dare you to do freestyle!" jackson shouted. "eyyyyy... you're no fun." mark and youngjae said. "fine, i dare you, to tell us who is you favorite hyung!" jackson said.

the other five kept silent and awkwardly gave glances. "what." yuna mumbled. "you're all my favorite hyungs." yugyeom said. the six had a poker face on. ahaha! "okay, okay! moving on!" i said and spinned the bottle.

"jinyoung!" we all shouted.

"truth or dare?" i asked. "truth." jinyoung said in a calmed way. "do you love mark?" i asked. mark suddenly choked on his cola and spitted out all his drink on yuna's shirt.

omo- hahahaha!

"yah! mark tuan, i'm going to get you!" yuna shouted and chased mark around the room. "yuna!" i called while the three youngest started laughing. bruh.

"okay, that's enough." jaebum said. "mark!" he shouted. he stopped running and looked at jaebum. "yuna, just change your shirt." i said, tossing her backpack. she panted for a second and nodded. "i'll be right back." she said and left the practice room.

mark sat back at his position and i spinned the bottle again, forgetting about the whole thing that just happened.

it landed on...
me.

"okay, that's not fair." i said. "ani, it landed on you!" bambam said and i sighed. "i'll ask!" youngjae said and i nodded. "truth or dare?" he asked. "truth." i said. "who is the cutest and most handsome out of us seven?" he asked.

"say whaaat?" i asked. "just answer it. no hard feelings." jaebum said with a smile.

i looked at each one of them. thinking, if i should answer who i really think is handsome. well, technically, all of them are. i just can't choose. haha.. ha. ha..

okay, let's see.

jaebum, he's cute. he has that eye-smile no one could resist, and two moles on his eyelid which is really unique. mark, he has a cute dimsum face, and he has a really nice smile. jinyoung, he has a killer eye-smile that no one can resist either. jackson.. he's funny, and he's manly????? youngjae, he's smile can kill anyone too, and his fluffy hair is too cute. bambam, he's a cutie when be tries to be manly. lol. yugyeom, his mushroom hair is funny. haha! his eye smile is cute too.

okay, they all have eye smiles. hah. fun.

"youngjae and yugyeom!" i said and closed my eyes. i already feel my cheeks turning red. aish... i opened my eyes and saw the seven staring at me. i covered my cheeks and they laughed.

"ahaha~ kiyo~" they cooed.

suddenly, yuna came back in wearing a new shirt. she sat beside me and looked at me. "what'd i miss?" she asked. "n-nothing." i said and removed my hands from my cheeks.

"okay, who's next!?" jackson shouted, energetically.