twenty four ;; officially a couple

160116
1:25 p.m

"ayeon!" youngjae called. he ran towards me and greeted me with a smile. "let me walk you to work." he said and i nodded. "until what time is your shift today?' he asked. "only for three hours today." i replied.

he nodded as we continued to walk by the sidewalk. "okay, i'll drop by later to walk you home then~" he said. "huh? you don't need to do that! i can walk by myself." i said.

"yah, do you really think i'll let you walk alone in the night?" he asked. "no?" i answered and he nodded. "right." he said. "ahh, jinjja.. you're so over protective." i said.

"hm? of course, i need to protect my girlfriend at all times! get that?" he asked and i laughed. "did you just-" he cutted me off and stood in front of me. he took out a small box from his pocket and opened it.

it was a necklace. a lock and a key necklace. "what's that?" i asked. he looked up at me and smiled. "a couple necklace." he said. he took out the key necklace and stood behind me.

"yours is the key, mine is the lock." he said as he put on the necklace around my neck. i looked at the charm that was around my neck and made a small smile.

"yah, since when have you become so cheesy?" i asked and he laughed. i took the box from him and took the other necklace. i stood behind him and placed the necklace around his neck.

he turned around and smiled. "my lock is the key to your heart." he said and i chuckled. "ahhh, so cringy~" i said. i looked up at him and nodded. "thank you jae." i said. i stood in my tip toes and gave him a peck in the lips.

his eyes turned bug and i chuckled. "c'mon, or i'll be late for work." i said and grabbed his hand. after a few minutes of walking, we reached the coffee shop. i stood in front of him, still not letting go of his hand.

"ayeon, can i officially call you mine..?" he asked. i nodded with a smile. "i'm yours, choi youngjae." i said and he smiled back.