From The Journal Of Lorraine Ellis

January 27, 1924

Though I would love to spend more time with just Jesse's family, we had other things that need attention. We had come to Pallandino with another mission – to figure out just what those numbers are on the second page of the book.

And it did not take as long as we thought it would.

We decided to only look into the column of numbers under the Knights' symbol. With the first page pertaining to the Brotherhood, the Knights should be next. Everyone who is helping agrees that they must be dates. Specific years, to be exact.

Apparently, the Knights keep just as thorough of records as the Brotherhood does. We had a clue as to what was hidden somewhere within those books – a matching key to the other, only with the Knights' symbol rather than the Brotherhood's.

The year was 1280.

There were two books, side by side, with the same date stamped into their spines, but only one opened to cut out pages and revealed the key.

Just like with the other, we do not know exactly what they open, or if they open the same or different locks. For now, we have decided to hide it once again, but in a place only we know. Jesse is the one who knows the answer.

And her name is