From The Journal Of Lorraine Ellis

April 25, 1924

Dear Reader,

I must warn you once more now that you have finished this journal. Again, be wary.

The third journal and the third page...it is the most dangerous one yet.

You will be dealing with the Order and all they are capable of. I am sure you already know what they can do and have probably witnessed all the fear and destruction they inflict on all others.

Find and protect the key as best you can.

Be wary. Be cautious.

But never believe you are safe. With the Order out there, you never will be. If you think you are for even a moment...

That is what gets you killed.

***Well, hi!

You know, I'm extremely glad the vast majority of you don't know where I live after that ending.  

*cue evil laugh*

But now, you guys have the third and final book of The Forgotten Passages series to look forward to!  

Legend & Lace!

Isn't it beautiful?

Isn't it beautiful?

I'm not actually sure when I'll be starting it.  I don't have it planned out at all, though I do have a few scenes in mind, and I have absolutely no idea how I want to finish it.  Because it's going to be the last book with all of the characters from both TFP and The Triumvirate Histories.  Right now, all I'm sure of is that we're going to get back to the roots of series with break-ins and big fights and pissed off people (including you all...ha!)...

And I think...no, I know I'm going to cry.

I'll keep you updated on when I start it, though.  I might even try to get the majority finished before I begin uploading.  That way, you won't have crazy long waits.  You know...since it took me over a year to finish this one.  We'll see, though.

But for now, go wipe your tears and keep planning my assassination if I don't give you guys answers in the time you allow...

And as always, happy reading! 

- Ansley***