Prologue

(So I'm setting this story back to like 2012-13, so when Fan Affiliated came out and then I'll go into later years.)

Jacquees and I have been best friends from before we could even walk. 

I grew up in Decatur with Que. Our mamas have been friends since college and when they had us they put us both in a daycare that Ms.Rosie's mama ran and ever since then we were inseparable. 

I moved to New York for a few years when my mama got married but that didn't really do anything to our friendship because Que and I talked every day and I went back down to the A every summer and vice versa.

Que was honestly one of my best friends and the only person I could trust but things have honestly been really hard for me because I am in love with Que. Being with him every single day since I moved back to Decatur has been really hard because I just wanted to tell him how I feel but I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same. I mean why would he ? He has thousands of fans throwing themselves at him everyday so why would he need me?

Ever since I moved back to Decatur I started to realize how much I loved Que. When I was in New York I had some little flings and boyfriends but it never worked out because I either compared them to Que too much or they got jealous of Que but I didn't really care.

I don't want to ruin this good thing that Que and I have.