Down

After dinner Que and I drove back to Decatur. This was honestly one of the best nights of my life and I couldn't be any happier to finally call Que mine. 

" Baby, we like 15 minutes from the house are you staying at mine or you wanna go home? "

" I want to get Nia then go back home, I already left Missy there"

" Okay, tomorrow Mama is having a cookout so make sure you bring her. Rante saw her on yo' twitter and he tryna get at her."

" Yeah okay Missy is mean as hell! I wanna see how that goes."

" Do you want to go up and get her or I just go up there just in case they all asleep"

I stretched my arms and yawned " Nah you could get her. "

Que looked at me for a while " nah Naji come inside you're obviously tired."

" No, Que I literally live right there."

" I don't care you'll see Missy tomorrow, ya' mama don't mind just text her and get cha' ass inside before you wake mama up because my lights are still on."

I sat there for a minute, I wanted to go home because Missy is there and I really didn't want to leave her in the house by herself any longer.

" What about Nia?, her crib is at my house and her blanket."

" Naji, now you know mama already got a bassinet for her and you put her blanket in her bag, now let's go. "

I knew Que was super stubborn and wouldn't give it up till he got his way so I got out and walked to the house with him. When we got upstairs I texted my mom to tell her I'm at Que's and she was okay with it. I was going to tell her about the cookout but I'll just tell her tomorrow.

Que went to his dresser, pulled out my shorts and threw at me while running to the bathroom to take a shower first. Of course I went to check on Nia to see she was all curled up in her basinet and blanket my step dad gave her, she'll have a fit if she's without it. I didn't want to wake her up so I just walked back into Quees room, sat down on the bed and started taking off my makeup. I combed out my hair and put it into a top knot bun.

Que came back in with his basketball shorts on.

" Why you still in your dress?"

" I can't unzip it, can you help me?"

Que nodded his head and walked towards me. I turned around then he started unzipping my dress, he unlatched the little hook then he slowly brought the zipper down my lower back as his hand lightly caressed my back, he stopped right before my butt.

After he was finished I pulled the dress off of my body revealing the lace set I forgot I was wearing. Jac saw and it looked like his eyes popped out of his head but he didn't say anything. I just chuckled and walked out of the room to the bathroom with my towel and shorts.
*
*
*

I was helping Mama Rosie with the food for the cookout when Que came out with the boys and Missy right behind him. She walked right up to me and smacked me in the head. " Thanks for leaving me last night, your step dad is annoying."

" I know I'm sorry but Que was not gonna let me leave yesterday. "

" Anyways, what happened? "

"  Everything was amazing, I'll tell you the rest when I'm done helping his mom but go hang with the boys and his sisters."

" I don't know any of them really just Issa and Durante. Did you know he followed me on twitter and dm'd me."

" Yeah Que told me he's wants to get at you. "