Ms.Exotic

June 2011

"Missy why aren't you going?"

" I wasn't invited."

" So when has that stopped you before."

Missy rolled her eyes at me then got up off my bed to check her phone that was on the charger. I guess she was expecting a text from someone but it never came, she sighed.

" I don't want to go but I don't want you to go alone, Drew's parties get pretty wild."

That kind of made me nervous, what if I wasn't able to handle it.

*

*

I finally came to, I think i had passed out from that splitting headache I had. Drew was on top of me holding me down, I tried to push him off of me but he was way too strong or maybe I was just too weak because it felt like a ton of bricks were holding me down.

I was literally using all the strength I could muster to get out of his grasp but it wasn't enough. My head started to hurt again, It felt as if I was getting hit in the head with something heavy. It was really hard for me to keep my eyes open. Did I really drink that much ? I only remember that one drink that Drew gave me. My vision started to get blurry and I couldn't help but close my eyes. Drew is hurting me and I can't find the strength to say stop.

*

*

"Missy can you please come get me." I started crying while trying to fix my hair.

" What's with you? Where are you?"

" I'm still at the party, In the bathroom."

" I'll be there, just wait."

Missy was there in under 10 minutes, she must have skipped every light possible because it's usually a 25 minute drive from her house.

 I heard Missy yelling my name from downstairs. I unlocked the door to bathroom and walked down the hallway to find her.

When I found her I ran towards her and started crying.

" Naj, what's wrong?"

" Dre-Drew h-he raped me ?" I said in between breathes

" HE WHAT!?!" before I could even tell her what happen or what I remember she was running down the hall trying to find Drew. She walked around for a while until she saw Aaron.

" Hey Missy what are yo-"

" Don't fucking touch me! Where's your cousin?! Where the fuck is Drew!?!"

" He's on the balcony smoking why?"

" He raped Naji" She whispered yelled. " Did you know!?! Is that why you invited her!?" 

" No I-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence, Missy saw Drew walking in from the balcony and launched at him. He didn't even see her coming, she jumped on his back and started punching and kicking him. It was crazy that she got him to the ground because she is 5'2 and he's towering over her at 6'1.

" Man come get this bitch off of me!"

Aaron ran past me to pull Missy off of Drew. It took a while because apparently Missy is stronger than I thought. Before Aaron got her off of him Missy kicked him in the head super hard.