Radio

Jacquees

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RODRIGUEZ JACQUEES BROADNAX I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!

I knew that Nia was Naji's from the moment I saw her. 

I wanted her to tell me when she was ready and I wasn't going to rush her. 

When Naji came back to Decatur in May I knew then, My mama had been on the phone with mama Joy talking bout' how things gon' be different now that she had Nia but she'll help any way she can. i honestly ain't care that she had a baby, I still love her with all my heart. I never knew that she was raped, If I would have known hat shit was gon' happen I would've told her not to go and she would've listened because I know she hates going places without me. That shit breaks my heart to know that my baby girl was violated in that way and I can't do anything about it. If she would of called me I would've been in New York in a heart beat and beat that nigga ass. I love Nia like she is my own. Naji kept me away from her at first, I guess so we would avoid the conversation but now that's out the way I want to spoil that little girl so much and show her all the love and affection she deserves because her father obviously isn't.

 Hopefully Naji will see how much I care about the both of them soon. I really am in love with that girl...

*

Today Naji went to the library to tutor some of the little kids in our neighborhood

Today Naji went to the library to tutor some of the little kids in our neighborhood. I wanted to hang out with her and Nia today but I couldn't so I called my boys and told them to meet me at the park to play ball.

" Aye what's hatnin' Que it's been a minute." Issa said yelled from across the basketball court as he walked up to me and gave me a pound.

" nothing, y'know just busy with this music shit, I just shot a few videos with Pace and rehearsed a bit with Naji.

" Oh word! That's wassup, what's up with Naji? Her and her little sister good? Haven't seen her in a minute."

" Yeah she all good and that's not her sister nigga. that's her daughter." I laughed

" damn. I ain't know she had a kid. "

I looked behind Issa to see the rest of these niggas walking up to us. It's just like them to be late. I greeted all of them all one by one. Besides Issa, it was Tevin, Durante, Boakie, Chris, and Egg. 

" Who got a kid? " Egg asked

"Naji." Issa and I answered at the same time.

" Oh shit." They all said at the same time.

Of course these niggas don't take nothing serious and starting laughing.

" You sure you want to be step dad of the year? " Chris goofy ass asked.

" Y'know since you all in love wit' her and shit, she might still wanna be with the baby's daddy." He added.

" I know for a fact that she don't want to be with that nigga, and of course I'm fine wit' it. I love Nia just as much as her mother."

" Oh shit Que all in love! But you need to tell her before it's too late bruh."

" I know, I'm trying... but come on so I can whoop y'all asses in ball."

*
*
*
Naji

I was just finishing tutoring with all my kids and I was about to start driving to Que's when I got a call from my mama. She asked if I could come home early because she got call into work and she has Nia. 

When I drove up to my house and parked in the drive way behind my step dad's car to see all of FYB on my porch talking with my mama. I saw they all had basketball shorts on and were sweaty so I knew they just came from the park as usual.
I got out and when mama saw me she gave me a hug and kiss " I just fed Nia so you should be good for a while unless you wake her up. "
I laughed and said " Okay mama, l love you bye."

" love you too baby, don't let these boys tear up my damn house

" love you too baby, don't let these boys tear up my damn house."

" I won't"

My mama got into her car then drove off. I turned around after she turned the corner to look at the boys.

" Why ya'll still standing in the front of my house go inside."

They all rolled their eyes and sucked their teeth and walked inside of my house. When I got inside I went straight upstairs to get my baby girl because I missed her so much. She woke up as soon as I picked her up. She saw my face and automatically got to smiling and laughing.

I walked back into the living room holding Nia and I didn't even get a chance to play with my baby  because Egg took her right from me. " Y'know she looks just like you " Que had already text me asking if it was okay i f he told the guys about Nia and it is so I don't know why Egg and them sitting here trying to play me for dumb. I guess they didn't want to hurt my feelings.

" Well she is my daughter so..." Besides Que they all seemed so shocked that I said that or that I actually said it out loud and admitted it to them all. Well it's not like I kept Nia a secret I never got around to telling them because if do I'm going to explain that night and that's what I'm not ready for, having to constantly repeat that blurry night in my head, it all feels like a dream but   I know it's not because I got this beautiful baby girl out of it, she truly is a blessing.

" Que already told me he told ya'll . It's okay."

They all looked at Que and he just had a little smirk on his face.

Issa cut in " Did he also tell you he's in-" Issa didn't get to finish because Que cut him off.

" He was gon' say that I love Nia alot." He took her from Egg and started tickling her and kissing on her cheeks.

Tevin and Durante started laughing at Que " Man, you getting soft as hell."

Chris was so into the game that he really wasn't paying any attention to us until he asked.

" So you not with the baby's father ?"

" No and I never will. He didn't even want her."

" Bad break up ? You need us to fuck a nigga up ?" Boakie asked

I chuckled " No you good but we were never ever together."

they all looked at me kind of confused and Egg asked " What you mean ?"

" I was raped..."