What to do?

Amara's POV:

I know Taylor was listening outside the door. I just said it because I wanted her to know that I knew exactly what she was up to and I wanted her to realize what she's doing by taking me in..If I'm right, I don't think she's going to give me up to an orphanage tomorrow.. she just seems like that kind of person.. I carry so much baggage, and she's such a kind kind soul. I don't want her to get mixed up in this mess, in my mess. As I look towards the door I see the knob turn and she enters with red rimmed eyes. I instantly feel so so bad.. She looks like she's been crying...why was she crying over me? I'm no one special.

She sits down on the edge of the bed and the kitty instantly runs to her. Taylor reaches out and starts petting her before she turns to me and  half smiles. She strokes the cat softly, and still staring at the cat, she starts to talk in this soft voice:

" Her name is Olivia and I call her Dibbles because she's so clumsy; but kitty is a good name too"

Through my tears I laugh and she does too. After a small pause she turns to me and talks about the agenda for tomorrow.

I'm grateful that she doesn't say anything about what she heard me say, but this isn't much of a step-up, and I grimace when she tells me that we have to head back to "the agency" tomorrow.

She must realize I'm terrified because she starts to put her arm around me but I quickly move away. If she holds me I'll start crying, and I've done enough of that tonight. The hurt displayed on her face just kills me, but in all truth, I don't accept her love because I'm afraid of what will happen when I do. I'm better alone. If she holds me I'm afraid I'll break down and just tell her everything and I can't do that. It's better off this way.

She looks at me for a second then tucks me in quickly and I allow her to kiss my check. Then she closes the lights, shuts the door and I'm left alone under the covers in the dark.

Taylor's POV:

She's shielding herself from me. I can tell. I feel that one reason behind that is that she thinks that I'm going to let her down. I have to make a choice right here right now. I am 26 years old and my motto so far has been that I'll adopt or even have a child in the future.. Am I really ready now?

When my friend Lily Aldridge  had Dixie her life entirely flipped around because of her baby.. Do I really want that to happen to me?! Maybe I'll foster.. Ok that's what I'm going to do. Fostering is basically like a trial period, it's not all the way and it's not nothing.

I'm going to go to CIA office tomorrow and ask to foster her.. Heading down the stairs I make my way to my boyfriend who immediately gets up and embraces me in a hug. He asks about her and I tell him a few details before he sheepishly explains why he didn't come up. He's scared on how she'll react to him, and that's a valid point considering what I've heard from the CIA.  I tell Adam this and we both glance at the staircase wearing the same expressions of sorrow.

Turning back to Adam, I tell him about my idea to foster and he reassures me that it's a good idea. I've just met her, that's true, but something feels like this is the right idea; Plus, if something goes wrong the CIA will be there for her.

Adam is just over the top excited at the prospect of a little six year old running around the apartment, and we both celebrate by opening some champagne.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!

Walking upstairs smiling, Adam immediately heads to the Master bedroom and I head across the hall to check up on her before I sleep. My smile slowly fades when I hear muffled crying from inside the guest room door.. Oh no..I close my hand around the knob and prepare to open the door..

(A/N)
Ooo cliffhanger.. whats wrong with Amara? Will Amara open up to her or stay locked up?
Love love love you guys for reading..
~~R