thirty one (War)

Yvonne Dulce

Here we are, trying to put betadine on Lia's wound but it seemed to be uncurable. Maybe the knife she was talking about was the same knife I used to kill Jasper. That knife's wound if curable.

"Why won't it stop bleeding?" Lia cries.

"I should get her a special medicine from the underworld. I'll be back!" Harry says without Lia knowing.

Ten minutes later, Harry finally appears beside me, holding a tiny bottle in his hand.

"Here, put it in her wound. I can't hold it any longer." He hands it to me.

Lia is losing blood and I need to put this on her wound.
"I got a medicine Lia. Now, I want you to breathe in and out lightly." She does what I told her to do.

I open the tiny weird-smelling bottle and drop some on her wound.
She gasps in pain. Looking at her arm again, her wound dissappeared.

"The pain is gone." She says. "But how-"

"Doesn't matter at least it's gone." She nods.
As we help Lia on standing up, the atmosphere around us suddenly changes into darkness. We couldn't see anything, not even a single light.

And then the atmosphere suddenly changes into a hot looking place. Fire surrounding us and a demonic laugh replaces the silence.
I look at the others. Harry looks at me.
Lia looking scared. She's the only human in here though and also Halle. But Halle is not surprised cause she's been here when she was kidnapped.

"Well, well." A deep voice fills the surrounding. "A human, an escape prisoner, another human with connections and two ghosts. How pleasing....and few." He laughs.

"Ghosts? Prisoner? Wha-" Lia says confused.

"Didn't they tell you?" Jasper smirks. "What true friends; Well my dear, Little Halle is an escape prisonef from this dungeon. Yvonne here has connections with ghosts. And those ghosts are no other than Montie and Harry."

"Harry?" She gasps, eyes wide.

"Enough, Jasper. You want this war? Then let us have it, no matter win or lose. We will fight! I know you have no mercy but leave Halle, Lia and Yvonne alone!" He shouts.

"No, Harry. I will help no matter what.
Remember the first time I saw you? When i promised that I'm gonna help? I am not going to break my promise. Because... I love you, Harry."

"How sweet. I hate sweet!" Jasper says.

"You hate everything." Montie jokes. Funny, but not the right time, Montie.

"So, is that all the warriors you got?" Jasper smirks. "Hm."
All of a sudden, all and plenty of his warriors line up. Maybe almost 20 lines and 15 person per line.

"oh my God, what are those?" Lia says, scared.

"Yvonne? Can you please tell Lia to run and escape? Far away from us as long as she isn't involved." A pang of jealousy. Of course he still cares.

"Lia, you know what Harry would want you to do right now? Run and escape. Far from here, wherever far from us. Please bring Halle with you."

She just nods. As Harry tries to distract Jasper, Lia and Halle runs away from this place. As soon as they're gone from our sight, I see something but try to ignore it.

"A lot of my army against yours? You'll never stand a chance."

"Oh really?" A voice says from behind.
That voice, it seems familiar. That voice is from. Niall? He's a ghost too?