twelve

Harry Styles 

I stay seated on the floor, examining the little girl's look. I seem to know or remember her name, but can't seem to remember who she is. She looks really familiar, though I can't put my finger on it. 

She's crawling her way to see me in a closer way. When her face is so close to my face, it seems like the two of us have connections. She has this piercing green eyes that is as same as mine, and this hair. I can't say she's my sister because I never had one. Mum never mentioned when I was a kid. 

But what I'm really thinking right now, Why is she locked in the dungeon as a human? 

"How did you know my name?" She says, her eyes staring into my soul. 

"I don't know, kid." Honestly, I really don't know why I know her name. 

"Oh. Do you know my last name?" She asks, with a little hope on her face and expression.

"Sorry, No." 

She sighs and look down. "Me neither." 

"Why are you locked in here?" I ask her and her face lits up. 

"I.. I can't remember." She looks back down.

"Me too." She looks up to me. "I can't remember almost everything." 

"Guess we're the same. Except, you look so pale. Why?" She asks. 

"I'm dead, Halle." 

Yvonne Dulce 

Harry had been gone for the past five days now, and all I have ever been with was Zayn and sometimes, Montie. I had visited Myrtle yeserday, and she even made me cookies. How wonderful. Since Zayn can be seen by people, not known as a ghost, he's been able to be with me outdoors and not make me look like a crazy girl talking to nobody.

"Don't move, Yvonne." Montie chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

Montie decided to draw a picture of me since she had nothing to do today and so did I, so I agreed to pose for her. Besides, I get the drawing after; forgot to mention, she's painting it. Montie had been a good friend to me for the past few days without Harry. Zayn's not with me right now, cause he said he had a prisoner to deal with. 

Zayn and Montie had been friends for a while now, but Zayn doesn't seem to be interested in her. I expected that to be. Also, I can't let Montie know that Zayn is not a living person anymore or she'll freak out and run refuse to be with me, or even talk. 

"And done!" She says, clapping happily and then places her drawing tools down on the chair. 

"Let me see." I say. 

She nods and I walk over the the painting stand. It's perfectly sketched; it really looks like me. I een look like my mother when she was younger. The only beauty left to do is the colors. She hasn't painted me yet, and I hope it turns out great. 

"It's beautiful, Montie." I say, still admiring the drawing. 

"Thanks. I'll make sure you place it on the wall..with a frame." She winks. "Wait for me here, I'll put the tools in the drawer."

I nod and sit on the couch, waiting for Montie. I look around the living room of her house. Full of pictures, diplomas and all. Family piuctures, Montie and her friend together. 

Is this Lia? 

My thought had been answer when something cursive is written on the side of the frame. 

Montie and Lia at first day of high school. 

This is Lia. She looks so beautiful with her hair tied. Another picture hung on the wall is Montie and I'm guessing her family. She has a brother and her parents. I smile at the picture; good looking family. 

Next frame hanged on the wall is Montie's cerificate of participation.

Montielie Horan 

Next to it is I'm guessing her brother's certificate of paricipation.

Niall Horan 

Damn, he's good looking.  

"Montie! I'm gonna eat the cake on the fridge." A boy shouts; leads me to guessing it's her brother. 

"Sure, but leave me a piece." She shouts back. 

A boy from the kitchen comes out, holding a plate of cake and fork. He smiles at me and sits down on the other couch across.

"Hey, you must be Yvonne." He smiles, and I nod. "I'm Niall. Montie's brother."

"Yes, I am. Hello." I smile at him as he takes a piece of cake into his mouth. 

"Yvonne! I see you met Niall already." 

"Yeah." I just answer blankly. 

"Don't bring any food in here or he'll eat it all." She jokes, which causes me to laugh a bit. 

"She's right." Niall winks and I laugh, standing up. 

"Let's go, Yvonne." Montie says, heading for the door as I follow her. 

Montie and I walk around town as I take a sip of my smoothie. There's nothing else to do since Harry isn't around and Zayn's out for a day. He said he'll be back by the time I wake up which is like a hundred hours from now. 

"So, since you're going to Hollow High, we could hang out much longer; depends if we have the same class schedules." She shrugs and I just nod.

"I hope so." I say, hopeful. 

Montie and I spend the day together, just the two of us and Niall for a minute. He's a really fun person to be with and I could even stand to be with him twenty-four gours or more, even. Not to mention he also likes- no loves food so much. 

When is Harry coming back? 

Harry Styles 

"D- dead?" She places both of her hands to cover her mouth. 

"Yes, Halle." 

"But, why?" She asks, scared. She still doesn't know. 

"Halle, don' freak out when I say this." She nods. "All of us here are ghosts and dead." 

"Why...?" 

"We have been killed and are having unfinished business. Can you tell me the reason why you have been locked in here?" 

"Well, I was leaving with my moher- I was adapted because mine left when I was seven." So that means she's already eleven. "But when I was about to leave, someone dragged me out form mother's touch and we disappeared suddenly and I arrived in this place so called council. Then hey were saying things like they're gonna make my brother suffer, but I don't even have one. Well, I don't remember having one." She explains. "Wait a minute, I remember my last names now!"

Last names? Oh yeah, she'd been adopted. 

"Halle?" 

"Yes?" 

"What's your last name?" I ask her. 

"It's Brown, but.. But my real last name is" 

"Styles."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, long time no update! but here's the twelvth chapter. School had been long xD 

Soo, please vote/comment/share and be fabulous ;) 

#GHOSTUPDATE