twenty

Yvonne Dulce 

I wake up with Halle beside me. I don't remember sleeping beside her in the first place, but I'm glad this is the situation. Laying down beside Harry would be so awkward; I mean really awkward. 

"Yvonne?" Halle's cute voice calls me. 

"Good morning, Halle." I greet her with my best morning smile. "Wanna grab breakfast? I bet mom's cooking downstairs cause I can smell food." 

Halle nods with a laugh and we get out of bed. Opening the door, I rub my eye and let Halle walk outside first. I close the door and we walk on the stairs. I look at Halle who's still kind of sleepy, but still smiling looking forward. 

"Halle, Yvonne. Great timing because breakfast is served." Mom says while smiling at us and placing the finishing touches on the table. 

"I'm starving." Halle says.

I chuckle. "Let's eat!" 

We sit on the table together, mom afterwards and then dad. I chew on my food, which is waffle. Mom makes the best foods and it's not a joke. 

I haven't seen Harry this morning. As always, he's not around at mornings. I wonder where Zayn is too. I have not seen Zayn since Harry has arrived. He did say that he's only with me until Harry arrived, u he has been with me for a month. I've been really good friends with Zayn. 

A lot has been happening with my life since Harry came in the picture. Me being friends with two ghosts, knowing Halle. At first, I did not like moving in this town. I regret saying I don't like it here.

A dark shadow is placed beside the fireplace, I turn my head to shee what it is. Pair of green eyes staring at me with a smile. I smile back at him and continue my eating. 

| At Yvonne's Room |

"But, Montie! I have something to do." I yell at the phone. 

"Come on, Vonne! It's due on Tuesday and we ony have today and tomorrow left." 

"Fine. I'll be at your house in ten minutes."

"Considering, My brother, whom you like is here." Montie teases. 

"Shut up or else I won't go." 

"Fine, fine." Montie says with a chuckle. 

Montie had called me about the projec due on Tuesday, which I totally forgot about because of rescuing Halle and seeing Harry again. She has been yelling at me for hours about the project, so I just agreed so she would shut up about it. 

Also, I do want to see Niall because he's the funny guy of the group. Well, seocnd to Louis because he's really funny. Montie also mentioned that he'll be with us at Montie's house. 

Mom and Halle are at the park today and dad's at his co worker's house. They're both busy, which leaves me in the house alone- not if Harry's here, hiding unseen.

I wish Harry was a human and be with us. He would laugh with us, have fun with us and also catch our breaths while we laugh hard because of Louis. 

As if on cue, Harry suddenly appears at the door, standing with a smile. 

"Long time no see." I joke and Harry just laughs. "Where ya been?" 

"Nothing, I just needed a little air." He says

"Wow, I my life of studying about ghosts, I've never heard a ghost wanting some air." I laugh

He laughs with me. "I'm different. So, where you headed to?" 

"Montie's house. We have a project to start and finish." I sigh at the thought of the project. 

"Ah! I see. Who's gonna be with you at the house?" He asks seriously. 

"Um, I don't know if you know Niall, Liam, and Louis." 

"Liam and Louis who?" 

"Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson?"

His eyes widens. 

"What's wrong Harry? Is somehting bothering you?"

"Liam and Louis. They're..." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#CLIFFHANGER XD

But I guess you already know why Harry's mood changed cause of Liam and Louis. 

Also, sorry for the really long update AND short chapter cause I'm usy at school. We finished out Christmas Party at school today and it was really fun. I danced public for the irst time in my life omfg

Also, I'm going on a vacation in Manila, Philippines tomorrow woot woot! That means I won't be able to update everyday, AGAIN! darn xD 

BYE BYE