eight

Yvonne Dulce 

The movie was over and we had turned the tv off now. Right now, my head is still laying on Harry's arm. I'm surprised my head didn't go through him. He can't hold things for more than a minute; nor touch one.

I realize what I'm doing, and quickly rise from Harry's shoulder. He looks at me in confuse and also realised what I did. I send him an awkward smile and he just chuckles. His heavenly laugh wants me to stab myself with a knife. 

"We should really stand up. My bum hurts." I say, as I stand. I touch my bum cause it hurts from sitting down the wooden floor. Since he can't feel anything, he just stands up with no feeling of anything. 

"This day is too boring. I wanted to roam around Hoary Jack." I say. 

"Then let's do it." He grins. 

"Really?" He just nods with closed eyes. He opens it once again and lets out a toothy smile. "We have to walk. Mom brought the car with her." 

"Sure. Walking is more fun, but don't let yourself look like a crazy person talking to nobody." He laughs.

"Shut up." I burst out laughing, joining him. 

We walk around town; Harry pointing at random buildings. I love the way he laughs at everything he sees, like the dog earlier. The dog peed beside a tree and he laughed at the dog for no reason. His reason is because it was peeing. I laugh with him not because of the dog, but his reason. 

I spot Montie's blonde hair at one of the benches beside trees. Should I approach her or not? I think she's busy doing something; maybe writing. 

"Go to her, Yvonne." Harry says out of the blue.

"Why?" I ask, a brow raising. 

"Just do it." I nod and approach her. 

I stand beside her, my figure causing her to stop what she's doing. She looks up, smiling as she sees me. 

"Hey, Yvonne." She greets me. "Sit." She taps the empty space beside her as she moves sidewards for more space . 

I sit down. I take a look at what she was doing before I reached her. She was drawing the kids playing around. 

"I see you noticed my drawing." She lets out a one-chuckle. 

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I say honestly. 

"I draw everything I see." She smiles and looks down to continue what she was drawing. 

"Um, Am I disturbing you?" If she says yes, thank you so much Harry. 

On the thought of Harry, where is he anyway? I look around to see where he is. A flood of relief flashes through me as I see him leaning on a tree. I thought he had left me with Montie. 

"No. Actually, I like it when someone is watching me draw. It makes me more comfortable." She explains. "Lia used to watch me everytime I draw." She frowns. 

"Montie?" 

"Yeah?" Her head lits up.

"Where is Lia?" This could get me some information about Harry. But by meeting Lia, maybe she might be the not-so-nice type of girl after she ignored Harry. 

"She's not here. She moved to Canada two years ago." She frowns. 

"I'm not being nosy, but can I ask why?" 

She nods. "It's fine, u this is between you and me only, okay?" She says seriously, holding one of my hands.

"I promise." But I probably will tell Harry about this. I can't keep a secret from him. 

"Okay....." She pauses, taking a deep breath. "After she had been ignoring Harry a lot, she had been going all day and night with Andrew to parties, or any activities they can hear about; together. One day, she just grabbed me to the girls comfort room and confessed something." 

"What was it, Montie?" 

"She told me she was pregnant..." With whom? "With Andrew's Baby." 

A flood of relief waves through me. Thank God it hasn't been Harry's. Wait, why would I care? I care a lot about Harry's death, but I do not love him. Not yet I guess. 

Snap out of it, Yvonne! He's a phantom and once we will find his killer, he'll cross the afterlife and leave me alone. He's not your 'the one'. 

"I see." 

"Yes. Please, this is only between us. Nobody else." She begs, I nod. "Thank you so much. I had to tell someone someday."

"I know. Even I can't keep a secret that long." I say. She lets out some tears and I hig her, patting her back. 

"I just miss her so much. She's been my best friend for seven years, since we were kids and I can't believe she's moved just because of that heck Andrew!" She shouts. 

"Shh! It's okay, Montie. She will come back. I know it." We pull away from each other and she nods, wiping a tear. 

"Sorry for being too emotional. I'm that type of girl." She cracks a smile.

"It's fine. Everybody has an emotional side." 

She nods and wipes all her tears away.

------

Comforting Montie was a good feeling. She's a great person, and she even drew me. I can't believe she really copied my face. She's a proffessional. She had gave me the drawing before I left and kept it in my pocket; folded. 

Walking with Harry, we pass some funny people and once again, Harry makes me laugh again after the breakdown from Montie. We pass a supermarket and I search for our car at the parking lot. I see mom has not drove home yet, cause the car is still here. 

I refuse to go inside and do nothing with mom than just follow her or push the cart for her. We pass the supermarket and decide to go home. The walk around town was fun, specially because I'm with Harry. if I were with my parents, they would just talk about work and grown up talk. With Harry, I get to laugh everytime we pass someone. I look like a crazy person laughing by myself.

We arrive at the house. As I unlock the door, Harry leans on it and suddenly goes through it, falling down, leaving his foot outside. I quickly open the door, seeing Harry laying down o the ground, struggling to stand up. I burst out a laugh. 

"It's not funny." But he still tends to laugh. 

"Yeah, sure." I roll my eyes. 

He stands up. "I never knew I could do that, 'till now."

"Do what?"

"Walk through a wall." He reaches his back.

"You mean, fall through a wall?" I laugh. 

"Ha ha. So funny."

"It kinda is." I hold my laughter

"Sure it is." He says sarcastically and rolls his eyes. 

"Sarcasm." I roll my eyes back. 

"Stop. We don't want our eyes to fall, do we?" He raises an eyebrow. 

"No." I smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least it's not a cliffhanger, but It's all I can write for now :) xD

so it's back in rank, yay :) 

Please vote/comment/share/be fab ♥♥