sixteen

Yvonne Dulce

Re-reading the letter all over again, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why is 'someone' out to get me? What did I even do wrong? Last time I remembered, I don't have any enemies at school or anywhere in this town. I last had an enemy when I was in seventh grade and only that time. We already are friends now, so I won't have to worry about her. 

"We're home!" I hear mom's voice from downstairs. I keep the note on the pocket of my jeans and run downstairs.

I don't try to act suspicious because who knows if this is really a real life threat or just a prank pulled out by my neighbors. I won't show my real feelings right now cause they would ask a lot of questions why which I don't want to happen. 

"How's work?" I ask both of them

"Fine, dear." Dad says, heading for the stairs. 

"Tomorrow is payday, Vonne. Maybe we could watch movies at the mall? Just you and I?"

"Sure mom, that would be great!" I say, in real happiness. 

I never really had spent a lot of time with my mother because she's busy with work and I don't really want hanging out with parents. But I'm surprised that mom asked this cause I would never say no. 

Mom claps her hands in excitement and I just grin, not knowing what to do. "Let's eat dinner." She says, heading to the kitchen. "Want to help me?" 

"Of course!" I say. Mom and I put the plates on the table and also the food. 

"Stay here. I'll call your father." She says as I nod at her and take a seat on the chair beside me. 

"Tim! Come down for dinner!" Mom shouts from the living room. 

Since I was the only one here at the kitchen, I look around. My eyes laid on the kitchen window, not hoping on seeing something. Suddenly, A black shadow passes at the window, outside. I jump a little in fright. 

I wished to not see that, but somehow, I did. What does this mean? 

-

"What about Mockingjay?" I tell mom, who's still looking for movies set at the posters. 

"That sounds great. Is this the one?" She points at the Mockingjay poster. 

"Mmhm." I nod. 

"Then let's go." She grabs me like a teenage woman would do. She gives the ticket to the lady and we open the door that leads inside the cinema room. Slowly, we walk to our seat numbers because mom would hardly see the way since it's dark inside. 

I'm already seated at the right side of mom, who's already eating the popcorn. I laugh at her acting like a teenager. She's good at it though.

| Middle of the movie | 

"Woah! Primrose why grab the cat? Oh gosh!" Mom shouts, distracting some of the people beside us. 

"Mom!" I laugh. 

"I mean, did she really have to grab the cat with her? They almost did not escape the building!" 

"Mom,  for the fifth time, it's just a movie." 

"I know, but.. nevermind." 

-

We finished the movie and mom always asking about why Peeta was crazy and trying to kill Katniss and me? Well, I tried to explain everything. She hasn't really seen the Hunger Games and Catching Fire. That's why she didn't get the movie. 

"That was fun, Vonne." Mom says out of the blue.

"It was, indeed, mom." I smile at her as we exit the car and head to the door of our house. 

Harry Styles 

"Halle?" I call out for my sister "Halle!" 

I don't get anything. Not even a single sound from her calling for help. I should have took her with me on getting some food. I shouldn't hve left her. I just got her, and now I lost her. No, I'm not gonna loose her. I will find her

I know someone from the council did this. They wold have known I escaped and known that I had a sister and took the only member of my family that I have. They do know my weakness, but I am gonna fight them for my sister. They know if they take my sister, I will surely follow her and would lead me back to the council. I will fight them to get my sister back. Though, I have to get help from a friend. 

In a blink of an eye, I arrive in the door of my old home. At Yvonne's home. I wonder if she's here. I know she is. Where would she be a ten in the evening? Again, in a blink of an eye, I appear at her room. It's dark, but a light is flashing under the blanket she's on. Maybe she isn't asleep yet. 

"Yvonne?" I speak. The slight moving from the blanket froze. 

She yanks the blanket slowly out of her face and more than surprised to see me. 

"Harry?" She says, running to me. "Is that really you?"

"Yes. It's me." I smile at her. She attempts to hug me, but realized that I'm a ghost. I just chuckle at her and thought about how much I missed her so much. 

"Where have you been? Why did you leave? Zayn said-" 

"Zayn? What did he tell you?" I crossed my brows and my hand turns into a fist. 

"He told me that you would be gone for only a day and he would look out for me." She says, a little scared of my fist. I release it ad sigh. 

"Is that what he only told you?" 

"Yeah. Are there anything I need to know?" Both of her brows are raised. 

"No." I say.

"Harry! Where have you been?" 

"Well.." I look at her. "I have went to the council of ghosts. I did something wrong like.. I didn't follow their orders and I got locked up in a dungeon. And then a little girl just showed up at the same dungeon as me. She had been there since before and the council did not even remember her being there. So I asked her for information; her name, full name and how she got here. Then I discovered that.." 

"That what, Harry?" Yvonne speaks.

"She's my sister." 

Yvonne's eyes widens as she puts a hand on her mouth. 

"What happened to her now? Where is she?" 

"After I know that, we planned of an escape and then she told me that there is a secret tunnel so we went there. We figured it leads to the back of the building. We escaped and even stayed overnight in an unknown forest. When she woke up, I asked her if she would like to eat. I went out to get some food for her to eat but when I go back.. She was gone." 

A frown takes over my face. "And I believe that the council did it so I would find her which leads me back to the council."

"Do you want me to help you find her, Harry?" Yvonne says, putting her warm hand on my cold shoulder. 

I nod slowly. 

"Then I will help you." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing a double update today :) 

Also, yay Harry and Yvonne met up again thanks to Halle. Please vote/comment/share or do anything you want :D 

Can I have a favor? Can you guys please make me an edit for the cover of this story and I'll pick out the best one :) Please?