fifteen

Harry Styles 

Staring at the sun while sitting on the ground against a tree is simply mind clearing. I look at my sister who's laying down on my lap, getting enough sleep so we could find a place for her to stay in without getting caught by anyone who knows her at the council. 

I had remember last night when we searched for a palce to sleep, I saw a figure behind the trees. I'm not really sure what it is or who or maybe I'm just seeing things because of all the disasters that had happened. It has been a month which is unbelievable. Yvonne right now must be at school with her new friends, forgetting me. 

I feel Halle switch her position at the right side, her hair spreading at my lap. If only I was a real human with a life. I would touch her hair everyday, make her sleep on my lap whenever she wants to. I really need to find food for her because for years she hasn't eaten, but only drank water. Wel, water is more important than food, but I sitll need to. For her. 

"Harry?" Halle moves and stand up to sit down beside me. "Are we moving today?"

"If it's fine with you, then we'll walk more to find food and shelter. Only if you want to." 

"I do. I'm so so sick of eerything that's happening. It's like I don't even remember how my mother and father looks like. I didn't even have any hope on seeing one of the members of my family." She frowns, looking down at the ground, her hands playing with a dry leaf. 

"I'm here for you, okay? I may not fully live, but I am here whenever you need me." I kiss her forehead, though I can't feel it. 

"Y- you-.. Are you always this cold?" She asks and I nod, she nods as well. 

"Do you want me to get food for you?" I ask her and as if on cue, her stomach grumbles. 

"I guess that sound means yes." She chuckles. 

I stand up form where I had seated on. "Stay here. Call my name in case if anything happens." 

And with that, she nods. I walk away. As soon as I reach the venue with much more trees, I try to look for fruits that are available to eat. I spot a red fruit hung on a tree, which looks so amazingly delicious. With some of my ghostly abilities, I just stick my hand out and the fruit floats untill it reaches my hands. 

I can only hold an un-supernatural stuff for a minute and more. I smell the fruit and nothing seems funny. I look closely at it and nothing seems bad. I pick out more of the fruit and after that, I run to where Halle is so the fruit won't pass through my body. 

When I reach the place I left Halle, the heart that I don't have drops on my feet. 

Halle's gone

Yvonne Dulce 

I had this strange feeling that someone is following me. It has been hiding behind dark places or trees everytime I pass. I've seen it more when I get closer to trees. I get this feeling that someone is looking at me, eyeing. Dark eyes watching me, which frightens me a lot. 

I don't show my real feelings though because they would just ask me what's wrong. I act like nothing's watching me with my every move. It feels so strange because it's scary. I'ms cared of what this is or what it is. 

"Yvonne! Are you even listening?" Montie almost shouts beside me. 

"Oh, sorry. I was just... thinking." 

"Is this about my brother again? cause I'm gonna kill him for distracting you on hearing my stories." She laughs and I just giggle.

"No, silly." I laugh. "Keep talking." 

| At home | 

"I'm home!" I shout, closing the door. I don't bother say 'Mom' or 'Dad' cause they may not be here yet. Mom didn't even ake her car cause she got a ride from her co-worker, Alice. 

No answer. I guess nobody's home yet, then. As soon as I close the door to my room, I drop my ba and land on the bed on my chest. That hurt. 

A dark i don't know flies pass outside the window. It's like it just wanted to get my attention and be gone. I don't know why this is happening, but does this have something to do with Harry? I doubt that. Harry is a nice ghost and I think something has happened to him and I got a feeling that it's not good. 

A note flies from outside and passes through the lock of my window; controlled by someone

As I read what it says, my heart sinks from my chest to my feet. 

"Look out. I'm coming to get you" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know it's short but it's meant to cause I like writing chapters that end in cliffhangers. I, mysel don't want that, but bare with it cause I do too with other stories ;) 

Love y'all! 

P.s, Please read my new story called 'Orphan'. I's interesting, I promise. Also, I created a new story on my draft. I don't know if I should publish it yet or nah.