ten

Harry Styles

I'm currently at the council, leaving Yvonne. She's probably awake by now eating breakfast, or alone because her parents are away for work.

Sitting down, I have nothing else to do than listen to Jasper's ghostly presentation on taking over humanity and all.

"Clear?" he announces and we all agree even if I wasn't listening. "Good."
"Styles, in the dark room. now!" he calls me and I nod, following him in the dark room.

I lean on the wall as he just stand straight across me. I cross my arms below my chest, waiting for his words.

"How is it going with you and that girl?" He asks.

"I.. I've convinced her to help me." Traitor... My sub consience speaks.

"Very good. I have sent someone special to her." My eyes widens. This must be a trap.

"What?" I shout.

"Sh!" He places a hand on my shouler and smirks. "I sent her one of the best spirits we have, Harry. I sent Zayn," 

"What the- why?" My voice raises. 

"None of your damned buisiness." He smirks. "Louis, Liam- get him out of here." 

Jasper's bodyguards; Liam and Louis drags me out of the council, leaving me outside the council which no human being can ever see excep when brought by a ghost like me.

Yvonne Dulce 

"Zayn?" I say. "Why are you here? What do you do?" I ask in gritted teeth, trying to act all brave. 

He chuckles deeply. "Woah, woah! Chill, girl." He sticks his arms out to stop me. "I'm Harry's friend." 

I freeze and my eyes widens. "Friend?" 

"Yeah. He sent me to protect you while he's out with spirits. I don't know how long."

"Oh." I turn back to my calm state. 

What I want to hope is I hope he's nice. Harry wouldn't send him to me if he wasn't nice, right? 

I glance at the ghost beside me, staring at me with a smile. He seems like a nice person- no ghost. I sit down to what's to sit on and sigh afterwards, crashing on the foam.

"So, what are you doing with Harry?" He asks, sitting down on my bed. 

"Oh, uh,.." I can't seem to trust him just yet. If he was Harry's friend, he would know. "Don't you know?"

"Course I do." He smiles, tounge behind his teeth. "I just wanted to make sure that you two are really a team up." 

"Oh." is all I can say. Yeah, he is nice. He seems nice.

"It's getting really boring in here. Can we go take a walk or do something?" He complains. Well, he's right. It's getting boring especially without Harry to make some jokes or anything. 

Zayn and I had gotten out of the house and waking around town. He said he has already explored the town a lot more because he used to live here when he was alive. He said he can also be seen not only by me, but by everyone. I'm surprised why people can't see Harry, but can see Zayn here. I won't look like a crazy person for now.

We reach the mall; his suggestion. He said he can't eat, just like Harry, so I'm the only one who's eating. I have tried a lot of clothes, but never bought one cause the price is too high. We decide to leave the clothing store and sit on the bench beside the mall's indoor fountain. 

"Hello, Ma'am, Sir. What  cute couple you two are. Want me to take a picture of you? It's free." He smiles, lifting his camera. 

"Actually, we-" 

"Yes, please." Zayn cuts me and the photographer places himself. 

I just smile beside Zayn as he puts an arm in my waist; and the picture of us was taken. he photographer handed Zayn the photo and Zayn thanks him before the photographer leaves us alone. 

"What was that?" I ask Zayn. 

"What was what?" 

"Uh, the picture?" 

"Oh yeah. It's for a remembrance." Zayn smiles and I nod, understanding. 

Zayn keeps the picture and puts it inside his wallet.

"Let's go?" He says and I nod. 

We stop walking as we arrive home. I was about to open the door, but then I forgot to ask Zayn 

"Can my parents see you?" I ask. 

"Not if I won't let them see me." He smiles and I nod, opening the door.

We step inside and I close the door behind me. I crash in the couch, Zayn siting down properly afer me. He rests his arm on the arm of the couch. I just sit here, staring at him. Damn, I didn't know Harry's friends- ghost friends could be this handsome. Does he have more? 

What is wrong with you, Yvonne? You can't fall for a ghost, stupid. They don't have what you have. Life. No matter how good-looking they are, I can't fall for one of them. I want a real guy with a heart, life, reflection, brain, body, and everything I have. No, not the parts I have.

I look at Zayn, staring at me, smiling. What's with him and his charming smile? 

"Do you know when Harry is coming back?" I say, trying to break the awkward silence between us.

"Not really. He just said he would be back anytime." He shrugs and sits up. "I have to get somewhere else. See you when you wake up." He says and disappears, like Harry.

I sigh and get up from the couch, and fast walk to my room. I couldn't possibly do anything more fun than lay down. Without anyone with me, the boredom is killing me. If I only had a sibling. Hush.

Harry Styles 

I can't seem to make up my mind. I can't go to Yvonne's house or Zayn may be there, and I don't want to get Yvonne in any trouble. If I show up, who knows what Zayn will tell her; or what Zayn will do to her. 

Here I am, staring at Yvonne's room window- used to be my room. I sigh and just stand here, waiting for the right time to show up to Yvonne. Who knows what Zayn must have told her. She might have told her bad things about me; or worst- that I'm traitor her and I just used her. Well, at first, I did try to use her, but as the days passed by, I started to grow feelings for her. She might have no mutual feelings for me cause I'm non-living. 

I hide myself, unseen just as her beautiful figure appears from the window. She leans on it and looks outside with a sad look on her face. Zayn must have told her. How much of a traitor I am. Yvonne looks at my direction, but she doesn't see me cause I've hidden myself. 

She closes the curtain her mum just put earlier this week and I sigh, showing myself again. I lean on the large tree, and I realize that this was the tree me and Emily used to climb at. It made me more sad now. 

"Enjoying the view, Harry?" A voice speaks from behind me. 

I immediately have known it was Zayn. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. So sorry for the long update cause school and things which ain't cool. Lol 

So here's chapter ten