seven

A/N: I suggest you listen to 'Invisible' by Hunter Hayes while reading, cause I wrote this while listenin to the song even if it doesn't fit. 

Picture of Yvonne at the side or above (or you can find more pictures of her on google. Just ype 'Spencer Locke' 

Harry Styles 

It has been two hours since Yvonne left. She must be talking to her parents. I don't want to evespdrop because that's just rude. I'll just ask her when she gets here.

I gently grab my journal from the nightstand and open it. I only wrote a few pages in this journal, and haven't occupied the rest; mostly. I can't even keep it because I'm dead. I can't hold things longer than two minutes. It will just pass through my body.

The last words I wrote was about Andrew and escaping him. I did not really remember how I died, or how Andrew killed me. I need to remember the pain he had caused me. When I see him again, I won't get my revenge on him. I have been planning on teaching him a lesson and scare him, if that will make Yvonne and I laugh. 

Without warning, the window suddenly opens, letting the cold wind in. I don't feel any coldness, because I don't live anymore. I'm only a phantom roaming around earth. I close the window and pull the curtains sidewards, covering the outside view. 

"Have fun while you're still here, Styles." Someone says, but the words just echoes around the room. I urn everywhere, but I see nothing and no one.

I know that voice from somewhere, but I can't seem to remember who owns it. I sit down on the bed, running a hand through my hair. Why can't I rememer anything? 

The door opens, and for a second I thought it was the voice, but it reveals Yvonne, looking curiously at me. 

"Anything wrong, Harry?" She asks, closing the door. 

"No. I just closed the curtains for safe keeping." I lie. Yes, something is wrong. 

"I see." She says and she walks to the bed, and then sits down. "Can I ask a weird question?" 

She blushes. "Yeah, what?" 

"Do you eat?" She asks, as I chuckle a bit. 

"No. Ghosts don't eat nor drink." I chuckle and she blushes.

"Oh." She places a strand of hair behind her ears. 

I don't have something to talk with her, although I want to. I love hearing the melodies of her laugh. I don't know what I'm feeling through my moments with her, but I feel so free around her. She makes me smile even if we just met. She gives me a time to smile that Lia hadn't gave to me. I can't say I'm in love, because I believe we can't seel anything, but I do feel something with her which is really impossible. 

We've been silent for a minute now. She just lays down on bed, her eyes slowly closing. 

"Harry?" 

"Mm?" I hum a reply.

"I-" 

She doesn't continue. I look at her, as she snores lightly, too impossible to be heard. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Her chest rising slowly. I smile at the way she sleeps. This is the second time I had watch her sleep. My body suddenly controlls itself, and it bends to kiss Yvonne's forehead. 

"Goodnight." 

Yvonne Dulce 

I wake up by myself, the sun directly in my eyes. I search for Harry anywhere the room, but he's nowhere to be found. I guess he's sill asleep. Oh wait, ghosts don't sleep. Again, how stupid of me.