epilogue

Song for epilogue:
Give You What You like - Avril Lavigne
Addicted To A Memory - Zedd

------------------

Yvonne Dulce

-Two Months Later-

Going to school without Harry is a little bit new to me, but I'm trying to get used to it since two months ago.

"Halle, you ready?" I shout.

"Yeah, coming." Halle shouts back from upstairs.

"Drive safely, Vonne!" Mom says and kisses me on the cheek.
"Okay, Mom."

Mom doesn't have any idea about any of those ghosts thingies and the war between Jasper and us. She doesn't have to, though.

I hop on the car and Halle does too. I step on the gas and then drive.
"So, do you wanna guess what mom will cook for dinner?" Halle says, playfully smirking.

"Hmm I'm guessing.... Tuna, maybe." I love tuna. Specially flakes in oil, that's my favorite of all.

"Mine is chicken since we don't have much inside our fridge." She shrugs.

Three minutes later, we arrive at her school and I drop her by the gate.
"Want me to walk you in your room?"

"No thanks, Yvonne. I can do it. I'm not a kid anymore." We both laugh.

"Awe, okay. Suit yourself. Bye, Halle!"

I hop back in the car and then make my way to school. I still have fifteen minutes and school is just five minutes away from Halle's.
I arrive at exactly five minutes at school and park the car.

"Oh, Dulce. You're here!" The guard greets me. "Good morning."

"Morning." I greet back and enter the gates of Hollow High. Same as always, students, bells ringing, smell of hairspray of girls and boys' perfume.

"Vonniiiiieeee!" I am greeted by Montie's squeaky cute voice and Niall beside her.

"Montie!" I smile as she gives me a tight hug. "Soo, let's go?"

"Um, I'll catch up. I have to get my history book in my locker." I say, Niall looking at me.

"Okay, sure." Montie says.

"Want me to come with you?" Niall offers.

"No, I'm fine."

"No, I insist." Niall forces.

"Seriously, Ni. You'll be late for your first class. Just go." I smile politely.

"Okay." He walks away looking down.

I walk in the hallways, probably late for my history class. No one's around, not even a single person.
I type my locker combination and open it. I take my history book in exchange with math.

And theeeen i drop my books due to clumsiness.
"Oh, shit."

I kneeled to pick up my books and i suddenly, a hand tops over mine. As i scroll my eyes to see who it is, I can not believe my eyes.

It's Harry Styles.

I must be daydreaming again.

"You know, shit is a bad word." He laughs.

This can't be.

I must be dreaming again.

No

Yes!?

What?

"Harry? Is this real?" I gasp.

"Yes. Surprised?" He chuckles.

"Oh my God, Harry." I hug him like there's no tomorrow. I cry. "But I thought you were-"

"Well, I found out that I wasn't dead in the first place. Yeah, everyone thought I was dead but once I was in the coffin, I was still alive. Someone helped me get out from six feet underground. It was Jasper. I thought he was nice but he took me for a reason and made me a full ghost. He wanted me to make you help me so HE could be the the ruler of the underground. But I couldn't do that because I love you. So i found out that I was actually human all along. While Jasper was temporarily dead when you killed him, I was slowly returning to human. That explains why I was able to touch things and humans. And now that Jasper is dead, I am back to human."

"Oh my Gosh I am so happy right now. But what if people would see you and assume that you're still a ghost. They did think you're dead." I laugh.

"We're gonna have to do a lot of explaining." We both laugh. "I love you so much, Yvonne!" He holds both of my cheeks.

"I love you, Harry Styles."

And then he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

----------------The End------------