fourteen

Harry Styles 

"Do they know you're inside here?" I ask my new-found sister, Halle. 

"I don't think so. For the past years, I had been here and it's like they don't even remember I'm here." 

"What!? Don't they bring you food?" 

"No, but I have water though." She smiles. "Don't worry about that, I'm fine." 

"You sure?" She nods in approval. "Okay, so here's my plan.." 

"Hey, hey.. There's actually a secret tunnel in there." She points at the big rocks. "We just have to get those rocks out of the way, though. I wanted to escape, but I can't.. They're too heavy." 

"Then let's do it.. together." I smile at her and she nods. 

We push the rocks together. There is only one left, though. I can't hold something longer than a minute, so I'm going to make this fast and I'm going to use all of my strength for mine and my sister's sakes. 

"Le's do it fastly, okay?" 

"Okay." 

We push the big rock forcefully untill it rolls aside, making us able to see the passage. 

"Is that it?" I ask reasuring her.

"Yes." She grins. 

"Okay, I'll go first to check where it leads to." 

"Be careful." She says and I nod. 

I crawl inside the tunnel. It's dark inside and smells, but the important thing right now is escaping. I can't just pass through the wall cause this dungeon is everything-proof. It enables ghost prisoners to pass through it. 

I see a little light ahead of me. Just a few more crawls, Harry and you and your sister will be free.

As I reach the light, I stick my head to see where it leads to. It leads to a grassy lawn at the back of the building where no one can see. I check every angle to see if there are any dangers. 

"All right, Halle. " I call on my sister. "I want you to do what I did. You can take the smell and be free in no time." 

"I'm coming, Harry!" She says. 

I wait for my sister to reach the end on the passage. I see a crawling figure. Believing is my sister, I stick my hand in to reach for her. Her tiny hands reaches mine and I pull her out of the passage. 

"We're free, Harry!" She jumps up and down. 

"Thanks to you." 

"Why would it be me?" 

"Because.." I stop for a while, looking at her beautiful face. "You told me about the passage cause my plan was stupid." 

"What was your plan?" She chuckles. 

"You don't want to hear about it. Now, let's just run away and find a place for you to sleep for the night." 

"Mmmhm." She nods as we walk together out of the wicked building. 

I'm out of the deal and I wouldn't do anything to hurt Yvonne. I'm totally out of the deal because they didn't even tell me I had a sister who's locked up in their own dungeon. 

Yvonne. 

I wonder what she's doing right now. Especially witht that wicked face, Zayn. I know Zayn isn't tha bad, but he does work for Jasper, meaning he's not good for Yvonne. She probably hinks I've betrayed her by now or Zay told her the deal I had with Jasper. 

To be honest, I'm happy about seeing my sister again, but at the same time I'm missing Yvonne every day. 

Yvonne Dulce 

Another day, another school day. School had been so much fun, though. I love hanging around Niall because he's a funny lad. I also love hanging out with Danielle and Eleanor. 

"Vonne, how was school yesterday?" Mom asks me, chewing on her salad. 

"It was fun, mom." 

"Keep it up. Your dad wants to see sraight A's. I know it stresses you, but your father wants it. Be good at school." 

"Mom, I'm not in fifth grade anymore. I will be good at school." 

"Good. I will ask Montie what you're doing." She winks at me and we laugh together. 

I don't really have a lot of bonding time with my mother or my father because they're too busy for work and they say 'I like to be alone' and stuff. Well, I do like to be alone, but I want them to understand me. The way I feel. 

"I have to go to school, mom. Don't bother ask Montie cause I'll be a very, very good girl at school." I wink at her. 

"Be sure you are." She laughs and I shut the door close behind me. 

I open the car door and get inside it. I start my engine and start to step on the gas and drive. School isn't really that far, but trust me, you don't wanna take the bus. I've tried it once when the car broke down, and it was smelly and full of people and you have to stand. 

I park the car in the school parking lot and get out of the car. I slam the door and walk to the entrance. It's surprising how Hallow High is such a 'protective' and 'like for rich people' school. I stick my thumb on the scanner and it shows my i.d picture on the screen saying 'Yvonne Stacey Dulce, at school'. 

The security guard let me in the campus. As I approach the lockers, Montie greets behind me and I greet her back. 

"Where's Niall?" 

"Oi! Concerned much?" I blush and she breaks into a laugh. "Don't worry, he's at his classroom." 

"I just wondered why he wasn't with you, duh." She laughs even harder and I stick my tongue out. 

"Let's just go to first period."

"What? You're on your period?" She jokes

"Shut up, Montie!" I laugh with her

I'm glad me and Montie have the same class on first period cause I hardly even know these people in here. I only know Josie and Emma who doesn't even talk to me. 

Then something suddenly developed in my mind causing me to think. 

I miss Harry