twenty two

Yvonne Dulce

9:58PM. I read the time.

"I really need to go home. I didn't bring my car with me." I say.

"Yeah me too." Louis says.

"Let's continue this tomorrow, yeah?" Liam says.

"Sure. I'll lead you to the door since my brother's already in bed which we didn't knew." Montie rolls her eyes and we laugh.

The four of us make our way downstairs and to the door. We send our goodbyes to Montie and make our way home.

Louis and Liam walks the opposite direction from mine. I watch them disappear in the dark.

I walk forward. I still can't see my house from here which urges me to walk faster. I look at the trees swaying swiftly from the wind.

Dark shadows show themselves behind the trees-- and no, that's not Harry's shadow. There are more than one as what I'm seeing.

I run and run. I can see my house from here, thank God. I can also feel the shadows following me.

It's like my energy is running low. It's like something is controlling my energy. I stop from my tracks then suddenly, I collapse and black out.

---

"No! We can't just tell Harry we took her just to explain that we aren't mean ghosts." I hear a familiar voice argue.

"Yes. Let's just let her believe us then. If not, she and Harry will not be ready for the ghosts' revenge for killing Jasper." Another familiar voice speaks.

I slowly open my eyes, revealing Zayn, Louis and Liam.

"Traitors!" I shout to them. They turn around to see me. They approach me

"You're awake! Please, let us explain." Liam says.

"Shut up! Stay away from me! I thought you were my friends. You didn't even tell me you were ghosts. Not to mention you know I'm friends with Harry." They look at me with guilt.

"Vonne, just let us explain-"

"No! Just.. leave me alone." I sigh "I need to clear my mind up. I need to be alone."

"As you say. Just remember, we're still your friends, Yvonne. Even Zayn." Louis says and Liam just nods.

I look at Zayn, whom I've been looking for. He looks at me with a little smile and follows the two of my friends outside.

I hear voices talking outside. I ignore it and lay down. Please tell me all of this is just a dream.

Harry Styles

Yvonne isn't home yet. How long does a project last?

I look at the time. 10:47PM.

Halle is already asleep.

I kiss my sister's forehead and remain seated on the bed.

10:59PM.

11:20PM

11:58PM

She's still not home yet. Why isn't she home yet? Her parents downstairs are worried sick.

Halle had asked me earlier when she will be home. I said she'll be sleeping at Montie's house. Gladly, she believed but, my white lies won't last long as time passes by.

Oh, Yvonne. Where are you?

--------------------------------------

Short but hey, at least it's not  a cliffhanger :D

xx