eleven

Harry Styles 

Zayn shows himself to me with a smirk on his face. His black leather jacket suiting him perfectly with his grey shirt underneath. He leans on the tree calmly, still with a smirk on his face. I know he had already told Yvonne, but a part of me believes that he hasn't told her- not yet.

"What did you tell her?" I ask him in gritted teeth. 

He laughs darkly. "What she needed to know." 

"What did you tell her?" I repeat, clenching my jaw. 

"Relax, she's not mad... maybe a little upset, but she'll be alright." He smirks.

"Wait-" Before I could continue, he disappears in the dark. "Damn." 

I sigh in defeat, leaning on the tree by pushing myself, my arm hitting the tree with nothing to feel. 

'What she needed to know' Zayn's voice replays in my head. I don't know what Zayn told her, but it had to be against me. I know I'm a traitor, but I still love Yvonne. She doesn't know I kiss her goodnight every night and even hold her hands with my lifeless, cold ones. 

In a blink of an eye, I disappear myself from across Yvonne's house and arrive at the council. The doors in the ghost world are just like humans door for us. We can't just go through the ghost doors like the human doors.

I bang on the door and the guard who kicked me out earlier, Liam approaches me. 

"What do you want? You are not allowed unless called." Liam says as he attempts to close the door. 

"I want to speak to Jasper. ASAP!" 

"No can do, Harry." He says. "I'm sorry."

"Come on, Liam." I say and he looks at me, surprised at my name calling.

"No." He says. 

"Da-" 

"Let him in." Jasper's strong voice echoes everywhere and Liam looks at me before grabbing my arm and walk me to the dark room. I am met with Louis waiting at the door. He nods at Liam, mentally telling him that he can take it from here. So, Liam walks back at the door and guards it. 

Louis walks after me behind me, leading me to the room. 

"Thank you, Louis. You may leave now." Jasper says as he stands up, two hands on the table in front of him. "Well, well look who we have here." 

"Jasper, I need to ask you something." I say, not moving any part of me. 

"About what, lad?" He asks, but I know that he already knows what I'm going to ask him. 

"Why did you send Zayn to Yvonne?" I ask, calmly. 

"Because, Harry..." He pauses. "Because she needs to have someone with her while you're gone." 

"What? I'm not gonna be away, why wou-" 

"Yes you are.  Louis, lock him up in the dungeon." He orders and Louis nods, walkin at me. 

"What? No!" I shout, trying to break form Louis' strong grip, but I can't. He's been given more power than me. 

I finally give up as Louis tightens his grip more on my arm, dragging me to the dungeon. The dungeon is the most hated place here on my world and no body ever made it out after they got in there. Nobody ever escaped the dungeon. 

Louis opens one door that are made of bars and throws me in there. He locks it so I can't get out, and II swear I heard Louis say 'I'm sorry' before walking away. Here I am, sitting on the ground, seeing nothing but darkness. I'm the only one here; with no one to talk to like how Yvonne and I did. 

As I try to get up, a sound of chuckling fills my ears. I, a ghost myself, am kinda creeped out because nobody knows who had been in here. It was een gossiped one time that a human had been locked in here, though I don't know who he or she is. 

"Hello there." A little girl's voice echoes through the room. 

By the fire light, I can see a little bit of her figure and how she looks like. She had this long, brown hair, dirty face and these piercing green eyes similar to mine. She looks just like..

"Halle?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short and it only has 709 words, but it's a school week and I'm beyond tired of all the homeworks. 

Also, CLIFFHANGER! Guess at the comment below who Halle is :) If you can, a dedication on chapter twelve! :) 

Twitter: @xniallsflake

Instagram: so_jeal 

please vote/comment/share/and be fab :* 

-Jeal