Chapter 1 ~ Skyping, assignments and movie night

Chapter 1

I walked out of my last class, making my way to my locker, and then put my books and took my bag, that's when I saw that thing,

Razor

Cut yourself, everything will be fine, everyone will be happy..

I shook the thoughts and throw that razor in dustbin and saw ashley coming towards me.

She tooks happy, thank god, everything is good between these two lovers.

"Hey ash," I side hug her, she grinned at me.

"Hey, so what's the plan for weekend?" She said as she took her bag.

"I have assignments, that I have to submit till tuesday," I said as we walked towards our cars.

"Oh, actually me, and my cousin are going to watch movie in cinema so I was thinking if you could come, on saturday night" She says, 

Her same boring cousin, who really annoys her.

"Ok, I can come," I said, she claps like a kid, Typical ash

"So I'll pick you at 7pm, on saturday and then we'll go to dinner after that," I smiled at her and then she hugged me going back to her car.

I drove to my house and opened the door and put my keys on table and took a quick shower and opened my skype.

I saw my sister online, so decided to talk to her, I called her, her face popped on my ipad screen.

"Hey angel," Angel is my nick name, that she gave me when I was about 11 year old, but I know I'm not like an angel.

"Hey alice, what's up?" I said, 

"Just craving and morning sickness," She says making disgusted face.

"Oh, did you visit your doctor?" I asked, of course she is 3 months pregnant.

"Yeah she said, it's happens in these months, it will get better in 6 or 7 month." She says, 

"Oh great," I said, and then we talked about other things.

"So did you got your reports?" She asked,

"No I didn't, I'll be visiting her on monday," I said to her.

I don't know when I'm going to get out of this therapist things.

"Ok I'll talk to you later, I have to go, and take care of urself and do tell me what are the rezults,"

"Ok I will, bye." I waved her bye and then I ended the call shutting down my labtop and went to my room to start working on my assignment.

It was 8pm when I finish my all homework, and went downstairs to have dinner, but I saw their was nothing in fridge so I decided to make myself pasta.

Pasta, best thing ever.. If I were to marry anyone I'll totally marry pasta.. And then my name would be Emily pasta.. So weird

I put the pasta on plate and started chewing it and watching my favourite show the carrie diaries.

Miss my high school life, I wish I was in high school with every one, except my teachers and those bullies.

I finished my dinner and watched some tv shows and then took out my outfit to wear tomorrow.

As It was fall season, so I took out purple tank top, with black stretched leggings and black boots. I put in my closet and fall down on my bed wearing shorts and shirt.

-----------

It was 6pm, and I went to shower, just 2 hours until ashley would pick me up. I took a long shower, shaving my legs, and washing my hairs and body.

I wore my outfit and blow dried my hair and curled it lightly, and wore my knitted cardigan on it. I applied make up making natural and then it was 8:05pm when ashley text me saying that she is outside.

I took my bag and went outside seeing she is in car and locked the door behind me and getting in her car.