Chapter 18 ~ Airport, Twitcam and Confession

Chapter 18

I looked at the crowd and saw him coming, he was here finally. He was signing autographs and taking pictures, finally his eyes landed on me and I run to him leaving my bag on floor.

He pulled me in a tight hug, which we both totally deserve. I've really missed him these 2 months, it was hell for me to live every single day.

But now he is here, I won't let him go like mom said.

"I missed you emily," Niall whispered as he pulled apart. Our forehead were touching and our hands were interwined.

"I missed you too niall," I said still my eyes closed, the feeling of him near me, touching me, feeling me felt so good. 

"Hi emily," I pulled apart as I listened the voice, saying my name, it was liam. I hugged him and then other boys too, harry look kind of sad. I hope everything is ok.

"We should get going boys, before fans mobbed us" Paul said, we all nodded in agreement and got to the van that was waiting outside the airport. We all hopped in.

"Um, paul could you please drop me with emily at her house please" Niall said, paul nodded in agreement,

"With me" I said, 

"Yeah, why aren't you happy?" He asked,

"No it's just you must be tired, you probably should go back to hotel, and take rest" I said, he smirked.

"I'd rather spend some time with my girlfriend" He said, which made me giggle.

The van stopped and I can see It was my house I said bye to boys and niall came with me taking his small bag.

"So everything was already planned," I teased, he just shook his head.

"Yup," He winked, and then I opened the door of my house.

I took him to my room, to let him rest and take shower, while I went downstairs to order something to eat, I ordered pizza, which came in 30 minutes.

Niall came downstairs in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. We both sit on couch eating our pizza and watching tv.

"So how have you been when I left?" Niall asked,

"Not so good.. I was just counting the days when you'll be with me" I whispered, sadness was on my face but happiness was too.

Niall cupped my cheek, and leaned in to gave me a passionate kiss.

His kisses, hugs, everything is back now, and I know what ever happens I'll never let him go.

"How about we do a twitcam?" He said, I shrugged.

"I haven't confirm that you're my girlfriend now, so how about we do it in twitcam so everyone should know that I'm yours" He smirked.

"Ok, I guess. What if they send hate on me?" I asked, by thinking about hate, made me shiver. 

"They will, but you just have to ignore it ok. There are some directioners who will love you for you" He squeezed my hand, I nodded saying I'm ready.

Niall took his labtop and turned on twitter, by tweeting and putting a link on his page.

"Hi guys," Niall said, waving at camera. I was sitting beside him.

"I don't know if they can hear me" He said,

"Just ask them," I said, he nodded.

"Oh they're saying they can hear me," He said.

"Ok guys, so last night was the last show in take me home tour and thank you so much guys for turning up and sticking with us, you all were incredible" He said, 

"So guys, I have something to share with you guys, as you can see there is this girl sitting beside me, her name is emily and she is really amazing, great and funny, and without her I can't imagine my life, so yeah guys I'm no more single now, emily is my girlfriend" He said proudly.

"And I will be thankful if you guys accept her, she is awesome and I love her" I look at niall, and leaned in kissing him, but as soon I realize I pulled away. This is so embrassing!

 "Now that was the prove that we both are together" He said, I laughed.

"Ok now let's go to the questions." He said, and started to look at screen.

"So first question is, why did you choose this girl?" He said , that made me tense a bit.

"Um, I didn't choose her, I fall in love with her, and I wanted to be with someone whom I love" He said, it made me think did niall really fall in love with me.

The whole next hour we just answer the questions, even me too even though i was really scared, what if I say something wrong, and fans started to hate me, but they turned out to be good with me, as I look through comments.

Now I was just cuddling with niall, we were silent for 30 minutes, just enjoying our company, until niall broke the silence.

"I told you not everyone would hate you," I pulled apart and look at him nodding my head.

"Yeah," I said,

"Are you okay now?" Niall asked, as he cupped my cheek, I nodded.

 "You should probably go to sleep," I said, he nodded.

We both changed into some comfy clothes, and went to bed, I was cuddling with him, when he moved away, I got confused.

"Emily, I wanna confess something." I nodded, saying what is it. I hope everything is ok.

"Emily, first I really like you a lot, and now I love you so much, I think I'm falling for you, please never leave me alone, I think I would die," Niall was staring in my eyes, and that was the time when I realize that I shouldn't keep the truth inside me. I have to tell him.

"Niall, I like you too a lot, but there is also something that you should know about me," 

-----

Hi guys, so cliffhanger, sorry but i have to, she needed to tell him someday so yeah, and please guys do vote and comment too, and tomorrow story of my life video is coming out, and I'm just so damn excited, I just can't wait ahhhhhH!!!! ok I should get going, before my mom get pissed off because here is like 12:37am and I only get to sleep like 3 hours, so I'm damn sleepy!! Love u guys <3

~saba