Chapter 11 ~ Nervousness, Princess and dinner picnic

Chapter 11

"So, are you going on date with him?" I nodded at ashley, we were in my room, after our college. I have to tell her everything as she asked.

"Um, so how's zayn?" She asked,

"Yeah he is good, why do you ask?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Just curious" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok then, if you don't want to tell me, its ok, I don't mind" I said, pretended to be mad, which I wasn't but I wanted to know why she asked about zayn, she really doesn't care about boys, she only asks for those boys whom she care.

 "Ok, I can't hide from you," She said, I smirked at her.

"I like zayn" She said, blushing harder. I hugged her.

"Really?" She nodded.

"I'm happy for you," I said,

"I hope he also likes me," I can tell she is really nervous.

"He will, you're awesome who wouldn't like you" I winked at her, she rolled her eyes.

Her phone rang, and she took it out. Her eyes widened and then she calm down,

"What happen," I asked her.

"I have to go bye" She side hug me and left the room, waving me bye.

She was looking really worried, I hope everything is ok.

I shrugged and got ready for my job, I did last touch up, and put my phone, headphones and other essentials in my bag and took it.

I drove to starbucks, saying hi to other staff. I got in counter section, and customers started to come.

***

It was 7pm now, which means my shift has finished. The other girl came and I took off the apron and take my bag going outside.

I decided to go to herfy, so I was walking there.

"Hello beautiful," I jumped at sound, but feel reliefed at familiar laughter.

"Ni, you scared the shit out of me" I said, he turned me around, kissing me on cheek.

"Sorry princess, I thought I'll give you a surprise" My heart skip a beat at calling me princess. No one have called me that, and listening from that person whom you loved so much, feels so special. Maybe I was special for him.

"Princess?" I asked,

"Yeah princess, because you are my princess, I've been waiting for you so long" My eyes locked with him, and we just stared at each other.

How I fall in love with him, he is so perfect and he chose me, the girl who cut herself, was already killed, got through depression and eating disorder. 

Maybe I was really special for him, and I'm glad that he loves me.

He held my face in his one hand and kissed me passionately. I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his lips, his taste. It feels so good. I can't get tired of these kisses.

"Come on, let's go" He said,

"Where?" I asked him

"Surprise" He said, before dragging me to his car.

Niall was driving for 10 minutes, and I still have no clue where he is taking me.

He stopped at a dark place, there were bushes and dark, he got out from car and opened door for me.

He hold my hand, and took me to a place, and there I saw a carpet on grass, candles on them and a basket. I look at niall, he smiled and made me sit there

"Well, I thought my princess would be hungry, so I thought why not a dinner picnic" 

"Dinner picnic?" I asked him, it sounds really weird.

"Yeah, whatever" He shrugged.

He took out pizza, cold drink, of course coffee too, and a bowl full of pasta.

"Niall, you know I can't eat that much," I said, reffering to food.

"Well, it's for me also" He pouted, I laughed.

"Always keep smiling, you look good in it," I blushed.

Maybe I was falling for this irish, but harder.