Chapter 14 ~ Friday night party, Making cupcakes and Tour

Chapter 14

I groaned as alarm went off telling me its time to wake up. I crawled out of bed went to washroom taking shower and brushing my teeth.

Today the day is cold, so I figure out I should wear something warm. I wore grey knitted jumper, with black leggings. I heated the curling wand, and curl my hair. I did my regular make up and then wore knitted beanie and black boots.

I was eating breakfast when my iphone made a ding voice.

It was a message from niall.

You look cute in a beanie..

How does he knows I'm in a beanie? I send him a message.

How do you know?

Look outside..

I went to look out the window and saw my gorgeous boyfriend leaning against his car.

I took my bag and locked the house behind me going to him.

"Good morning beautiful" niall said as he took my hand and kiss it.

I came closer to him, his hands were resting on my waist. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"I think we should get going" I said, he just smirked.

Niall leans in and kiss me softly, grinning in kiss.

"let's go" He finally said and opened door for me. How gentlemen!

__________

"Emily please" It was time for lunch and ashley was convincing me to come at a party that she organised on friday,

" Ashley, you know that I don't go to these type of things." I said, I'm really not a girl who love parties or getting drunk.

"Please for me," she gave me puppy eyes, now I can't say no to her.

"Fine I'll come'' I said,

"But I'll bring niall too" she nodded.

_________

"So are you coming over tonight?" I was walking in my room as I was on phone with niall. 

"Yeah, I am. I'll be there in 10" I nodded,

"Are you sure, you don't want to come with me on friday?" I was trying to convince him that he should come with me at party but he can't. He have interview next day.

"Yeah, I wish I could come" 

"Me too, ok I'll see you in a while," I said before hanging up.

I went to kitchen to see if the cupcakes were ready, and yeah they were. I decide to make cupcakes because niall never tasted any dishes made from me, so I made these.