Chapter 15 ~ Not a goodbye, Letter and Cody

Chapter 15

 I was with niall right now in airport, waiting for their flights to be called. The last few days with niall were incredible, I couldn't ask more. He really made me feel princess, but still one truth was hidden from him, and that was about jake.

I totally trust niall, but it just that I don't know what his reaction would be after I told him. What he will think about me? 

"Flight 576 is boarding now, please proceed to gate number 13," Niall look at me, telling me he have to go.

He took my hands, and kissed it and then my forehead and finally my lips. It was a sweet and beautiful kiss, and then we hugged each other. I know it wasn't the goodbye, it was him telling me that he is here for me.

As I look around to other boys, zayn, liam and louis were kissing and hugging their girlfriends and harry was talking to ashley. Yeah ashley and harry have been really close, when he get to know that ashley just got out of relationship, he started to make her laugh and happy.

"Princess, I'll call you everyday, and please take care of yourself, and don't forget me and I love you," He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too niall," I whispered. His eyes lit up and he let go of my hand and went inside showing the airhostess his ticket. I waved him bye.

-----

I took off my jacket and throw my keys on kitchen table, and put a kettle full of water to get it boil. I'm really craving tea, even though I'm not so big fan of it but still I wanted to drink something warm, and tea is the good choice.

As water boiled and I made my tea, I went to my room and saw something unexpected and strange.

There was a rose on my table with a purple envelope address to me, I wonder who it would be?

I tear the envelope and took out the paper on which the message or anything was written,

Dear princess,

                        I know you must be thinking, what happen to me, if I wanted to talk I could've just text you but princess I didn't because there are so many things that I wanted to say but I just can't so I decide to write it. 

                            Princess, first of all, when I saw you first time, I started to like you from that day, how you started to apologize, and that time I saw innocence in your eyes, but when you saw me and tensed up, I can feel that there was something that you have been keeping inside, and I wanna know, and help you.

                           The more I think about you, the more I fall for you. It was impossible for me not to think about you. I was so desperate to make you laugh and happy.

                           I'm so lucky to have you in my life emily. You are my world, and I always want to see you happy, but still I wanted to clear something.

                       I love you emily so much, that I will never ever hurt you, but If you hear any rumour, talk to me first, because you have no idea how fucked up these papparazzi's are, so basically I jus wanna say, trust me, I will never break your trust.

                        I will be thinking about you when I'll be on tour, and we will meet again. I promise to keep in touch with you.

                 Miss you already, babe

                   Your only nialler :D

I fall down on my bed bringing the letter to my chest, he really loves me. I just can't believe it he wrote a letter for me. 

I love you emily,

I'll never break your trust.

I put the letter in my wallet and drink my tea and texting niall, I know he must be in aeroplane but he will get the text when he turn on his phone.

-----

"Ash, I'm really not comfortable coming to party," I said to ashley as we were walking out of college doors.

"Please em, for me, I've done all arrangment, and there would be only few peoples and I want you to meet someone," She said smirking.

"I have a boyfriend" I stated, she rolled her eyes.

"I know, It's about me," My eyes widened, I thought she and harry were close but..

"I thought you and harry were a thing," I said,

"What? Are you crazy? I only think him like a brother or just a friend" She said laughing.

"Oh" 

"So are you coming or not?" Ashley asked with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I'll come," I said, and she jumped in excitement. Sometimes ashley do act like a kid.

"Ok, I'll see you at 7, bye" She said and went to her car while I was going to my car when I remember I came by cab today, My car is at garage, something just broke down in it.

So I just called a cab and went home. 

-------

It was already 4pm, and today is friday. I took a shower, conditioning, shampooing and washing my body.

I took two towels one I wrapped around my body and other around my hair. I wore a sleeveless pink dress, with a brown belt on waist and black blazer on it, I match it with my pink pumps. I applied make up making smoky and cute, as I was spraying the perfume, my iphone buzzed, it was niall's message.

I really missed you today, hope you're okay. Love you Ni xx

I replyed him back saying,

Awww, I miss you too baby, yeah I'm fine going to ashley's party. 

I put my phone in my clutch and made my way to ashley's house.

-----

I opened the door and there weren't few people, the house was full of teenagers. Maybe these are few people's for ash.

People were grinding at each other, and some boys were like screaming, first I got scared something bad happened but then It wasn't they were just shouting in fun. 

I was finding ashley and there I saw here with a guy, laughing.

"Hey," I said as I went to her, she grinned.

"You finally made it, and you look great" She said, and then I said thanks.

"Oh yeah, emily this is my friend joe and joe this is emily my bff" I shake hands with joe, I got a soft drink for myself, I really wasn't in mood of getting laid.

"Hey come on, let's dance" Ashley said and then she grabbed my hand and we made it to dance floor, where other people were grinding at each other.

I just got with flow, and started to dance. I was really enjoying myself, and joe was really good guy. He was totally like, don't get drunk.

I was laughing with ashley when I saw a familiar figure staring me, and smirking. I would've said that It was jake but I know he wasn't, it was his best friend cody.

The boy who helped jake in ruining my life.

What the hell he was doing here?

Hi guys, what's up? Well I'm really sick, and sleepy too and yeah guys I wanna gave a shout out to a girl, who is always commenting on my book, and her username is OneD4Eva2, she is really awesome. Really love her, and please guys do tell me in comment are you liking the book or not? Love u all <3

~saba