Epilogue

Epilogue

After 7 years 

"Anna, come here sweety," I called my 5 year old daughter who was playing with her dolls. Yes my daughter, mine and niall's daughter. 

"Yes mommy," She came to me, she had blue eyes, and brown hair straight hair. She was really adorable.

"Baby, where is your dad?" I asked her, she put her finger on her head thinking, i chuckled.

"Mom, i think he went out," She said grinning, I laughed, picking her up, and tickling her. 

"Ok, now go and play with your dolls," I said and then she went to the play room. I went to kitchen and saw all the mess in kitchen, I don't need to know what happen here, when ever niall tries to make pancakes, he ends up playing with them,

I took the kitchen towel, and cleaned all the flour that was on kitchen table, and then throwed all egg in dustbin, washed the dishes, now I was done.

I put the kettle on stove, when water boiled i made myself a tea, as I was stirring, a warm hands wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful," Niall whispered, as his lips trailed down my neck, as realization hit me, I moved away. He look at me confused.

"Anna will saw us," I said sitting down on chair, he whined.

"We have a room to do this, but not here babe," I said, he smiled kissing me on forehead.

"How did kitchen got cleaned?" He asked, I frowned. He grinned widely at me.

Last 7 years with niall, were really great. Anna was born after we got married, and now she is 5 years old. Louis and eleanor are also married with their 3 year old son noah, zayn and perrie also got married, and perrie is pregnant at a moment. Ashley and harry are still together engaged. Liam and danielle are also engaged. All one direction boys are taken, but still their loves them, and us also.

"Well, someone's birthday is next week," Niall said, I shake my head laughing.

"Well who?" I pretended

"Someone whom I love so much, more than my heart. More than my life, she is really beautiful, perfect, great writer whose book I really love," He said picking up my book that I wrote.

"Isn't that book is familiar?" I asked smirking

"Well it is," He said and then I started to laugh.

"I love you," Niall said

"I love you too," I said leaning in to kiss him.

"I want to stay here forever emily, with you, with anna, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you" Niall said cupping my cheek.

"And it all started with a cup of cold coffee," I whispered, he smiled and kissed me.

And that moment, I forget everything, one thing I know is, that if I wouldn't have slipped that coffee on him, then I wouldn't be here with him.

Now i'm here with him and will be with him forever & always.

******

So it ended, I'm sorry guys but this is the end, I don't wanted to end it, but I have to. I hope you like it do tell me in comments, hope you like it xx

~saba