Chapter 2 ~ Break up, Little things and bumping into someone

Chapter 2

I shoved my books in my locker, yawning. Today is monday and I hate monday more than I hate brinjals and snakes.

I was taking out my books lazily for my first class when I saw ashley coming towards me smiling.

Seriously, who the hell smiles on monday and in the morning,

"Good morning," She said grinning cheekily, I just smiled weakly.

"Morning," I said lazily

"What's up with you, why so down?" She said as she looked towards me shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Seriously ash, how I can be happy on monday morning," I said rolling my eyes, she just laughed.

"Well why are you happy?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

"Because babe, jason said he was gonna give me a surprise, we're gonna bunk the class today," She said,

"Really?" I said while walking with her.

"yeah, we're going bunk the class before break," She says while grinning.

"Hmm, well have fun," I know it wrong, but I just can't argue with her, and if she is okay with it then I'm also.

I made my way to my class placing books on my table, sitting on chair.

After few minutes, mr george came, he started to explain us the chapter that he told us to read, and now we were working on some topics. 

Finally the bell rang, and my all day went by taking all classes, and finally it was last class, earlier ashley messaged me saying that she is with jason.

I laughed at her weirdness, but still she is my best friend and I love her.

It was the break time, so I went to usual spot, in cafeteria, taking some cookies and coffee.

I was on my ipad when I saw ashley coming towards me, her eyes were puffy red, and she was hiding something about her body.

I went to her and then I asked her what happen, she started to cry and then her hair fall down back and I look that her shirt was ripped off, 

"Ashley, what happen, who did this to you?" I asked her being shocked.

"Jason," My jaw dropped, how dare he even touch my best friend.

"Ashley, tell me everything clearly, what happen?" I was so confused right now I just wanted to punch him in face if he hurted my best friend.

"Emily, you know we bunked the class and then we went to some empty class, and we started kissing like we used to and then he put his hands on my thighs bringing his hand upwards, so I removed his hand, and then I said him to stop but he pushed me to wall, and then he put his hand on my shoulder and ripped my shirt and I pushed him away going out, I was so upset on what he did, and then right now, I saw him kissing alyssa," She cried even harder.