Chapter 10 ~ Confusion, Fans and Asking on date

Chapter 10

I woke up at the banging on the door, I saw niall going to door. I rub my eyes and saw lou coming inside.

His jaw dropped as he saw me, I look at him confuse. Do I look bad, or something is there on my face?

"Well.." I said, he shake his head.

"I thought you guys were tired, I didn't know you guys were having fun last night," Lou smirked, I look at him confused.

"What are you saying, what fun?" Niall said,

"Well, you can see irish, what is she wearing," I look at myself and laughed.

"Mate, she was uncomfortable last night in her clothes so I gave her some comfy clothes" Niall said,and lou nodded.

"Well, anyone can say that you guys were having fun" I blushed,

"Ok, why did you came here so early" Niall said,

"Well, we are going for breakfast, so go ready you lazy asses" Lou said, before leaving the room.

"Do you wanna go take a shower first," I asked niall, he just shook his head.

"Ok, I'm gonna take shower" I said going to washroom, when niall hold my wrist.

"What is it niall" He looked at my wrist, his jaw dropped, hurt in his eyes. when I saw he was looking at my scar, I pulled away but his tightened his grip.

"Niall.." I said, but then he put his finger on my lips.

"Why" He said, looking in my eyes.

"It's complicated" I said, tears filling in my eyes.

"You can trust me, I would never hurt you em" He cupped my cheek.

"I know," I said,

"Well,"

"Niall, I promise I'll tell you everything, but right now we have to go, please" I said, he nodded his head.

"You promise?" I nodded my head, his face lit up and he kisses my forehead.

I went to washroom to take shower and changed into my night clothes, and put a little make up and hair in side braid, thank goodness I always bring my make up bag and other accessories with me.

I got out of washroom, and niall goes in, taking his clothes.

I was watching tv, when my phone rang. It was ashley.

"Hey ash," I said,

"Hey girl, whats up?" She said,

"Nothing special, just got out of shower, about to head for breakfast" I said,

"Oh cool, and you're telling me everything, what you guys did yesterday," 

"Ok,"

The shower turned off, which means niall would be ready.

"Ok, I'll talk to you later, I have to go" I said, 

"Ok, have fun" I hang up the call and niall came out, wearing his chinos.

"Are you ready to go," He said, I nodded my head.

Niall interwined his hand with mine, and then we went to lobby where other guys were waiting for us.

I said hi to everyone and then we went to the van that was waiting outside, there were some fans who were screaming and taking photos of us.

NIALL I LOVE YOU!

HARRY HERE!

ZAYN YOU LOOK GREAT!

NIALL WHO IS THAT GIRL, SHE IS CUTE!

I smiled at that comment, and just waved her hi, she screamed even harder.

I laughed and went in van, I was still laughing.

"Well, whats so funny, why are you laughing?" Niall asked, I just shook my head.

"Your fans are really awesome," I really mean it, they are really awesome.

We came to the restaurant, and we all went inside sitting at a table, we got our breakfast and eat it, thank godness there weren't many people.

As we finish our breakfast, we left the restaurant and then niall dropped me at home.

He came out and kiss me passionately, he was really nervous I can see.

"Emily, I wanna say something" He said,

"Ok, what is it?"

"I wanna take you out on a date, on friday, at 7pm" He said, I grinned and then he kisses me.

"So is it a yes" I nodded.

"Ok, then I'll see you on friday" He says before going in his car.